Jun 28, 2008

UPDATED "HAPPENING"

So far I have been away most of my time. Away as in berjaur saja with my friends cos ada happening. Oh no.. not that happening macam hari atu, happening lah, kawan bawa jalan, ada dinner and macam-macam lagi lah. Usually teranah saja ku ni di rumah but for the past few days, start dari Tuesday sampai ke hari ani, I went out saja like every night. Here's what happening.

Monday : I don't think there's really happening on this day except that I couldn't sleep and i get to watch Spain winning over Italy by a penalty shoot.

Tuesday : Went window shopping at the Mall, Gadong with my friends (Gboi, Qush, Dep and Roseh). Aku kena ambil nie, If malam, biasa lah malas ku kan driving. Anyways, I haven't been to the mall for 3 months sudah, I mean masuk ke dalam mall lah to be exact. Banyak kedai tutup and ada new shop di sana jua and I just knew there is a PATCHI shop di Mall, rupanya lama sudah ada di sana. Seeeee... lama jua ku sudah tu inda ke Mall, Gadong. After ke Mall, we went cruising ke Kiulap and terus lah jalan-jalan cari makan which end up makan di Seri Mama at Bandar Seri Begawan. The place is ok, the food is not bad and the service is a bit selow lah but very entertaining lah di sana, i mean the owner know how to entertain the customer which is good.Wednesday : Had dinner with my friends at Lina's house on the occasion of her Birthday. Not all of us were there. Time di sini lah tani bergambar berabis especially si Roseh and Leena B, durang ani luan photogenic. Mila gave each of us 2 chocolate bars from Swiss.. thanks for the chocolate Mila and Qush brought a Chocolate from Japan dari kawannya. It was superlicious and nyaman berabis. It is called Nama Chocolate. Looks like a chocolate truffle but nyaman lagi dari atu.Its liquor free and it has 20 pieces dalam that box. I ate like 5 pieces of it sharing with 7 of us hehe.. oh the last piece I cut into half and shared with Leena B. After makan chocolate, its cake and cup cake time. Nyanyi happy birthday and bday girl potong cake. Then baru tah we had our dinner. The dinner was excellent. I love the roast spring chicken with the mushroom sauce. I love the steamed beans and broccoli. I love all of her foods. Thanks for the dinner Lin, it was great.

Thursday : I went to Taurean, Arch at Gadong meeting with Mila to do the minutes of the meeting. Belum siap lagi minutes atu since last meeting hehehe.. inda ku berapa pandai nie buat minutes ah luckily I have her, my superwoman. Owh Roseh and Lina were there too.

Friday : Again I went out to the Empire Cinema to watch Get Smart movie. Met Roseh and couple of friends there. Actually I don't feel like going out last night but I have promise my friends to watch the movie with them this Sat night but then I have dinner tonight so I came up with the solution to go out with them last night. Karang ku update about my movie preview.

There you go. Macam-macam happening kan this week. And when I said I went out atu, it was in the evening. So yeah, every night i went out with my friends and again tonight I have dinner lagi so probably tonight is my last night kan berjaur malam-malam saja anie. So dinner it is tonight, can't wait for the cheeeeseeee... MmmMmmMMmm.. So will it be "C" this time? LoL

*****************************************************

No comments: