Jun 8, 2008

Kung Fu Panda & Euro 2008

Went to watch Kung Fu Panda last night with friends. I don't really watch cartoons or a 3D cartoon especially in the cinema but Kung Fu Panda was awesome. Although I wasn't in the mood last night but after watching the movie, my mood went slightly fade away. It was the best movie ever. The kids will have fun, but parents will love it too. Even adults like us will like it because it's simply a great movie. The animation is dazzling, It's got action, depth, fun, comedy, profound messages and it's gorgeous to look at. One of my favorite fight scene was the dumplings and chopsticks. Dumplings are awesome, lol and and when the panda eats the cookies and looks at master and say "don't tell monkey" haha.. that was really funny. I didn't know Jackie Chan was the voice of the monkey and Jack Black is totally suit with the panda character.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed already, I'm very excited about this film. It kept me completely engaged and smiling. I left the theatre feeling great and any further thought about Kung Fu Panda – warms my heart and from this movie, it teach you to believe in yourself. I'll certainly recommend you see it on the big screen to bring you that much more into the picture. This is my favorite film of the year so far - 9/10


*******************************************************


PORTUGAL 2 - 0 TURKEY

I didn't manage to watch Euro 2008 between Portugal vs Turkey this morning. Not because I was sleeping but I couldn't find which channel at Astro is playing live. I checked on the channel 811 but it wasn't there. I got confused when it says press the "R" button, but when i pressed it, nothing appeared infact the "R" button was dissapeared from the screen. Marah jua ku tu, sampai sanggup ku texted si Hanis tanya which channel Portugal main ani, he did explained it to me but aku yang pacah inda faham bah. I even asked Gboi di Msn, sanggup ku online via my hp. Sama jua katanya press the "R" button, inda jua mau. Aaahh kusut saya, last-last tidur tah ku with disappointment. But Im so happy Portugal menang 2 - 0 against Turkey. Next match Portugal vs Czech Republic.. wuhuuuuuu..

( Raul Meireles of Portugal congratulated by team mate after scoring the second goal )


*****************************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*haha* channel 817 lah bro. Nada kah? tekan butang R for what? hehe

aBaii said...

mlm atu inda mau bah, langsung inda mau bro.. tekan2 ku ni channel 817.. channel lain plang kena bawa.. ntah ah.. silahau kali astro ku ani hehe