Jun 7, 2008

Relief

I am sooo happy but bit tired today. It was a relief after i had my written test tadi pagi and my interview yesterday. Lapang rasanya, inda ku sibuk lagi kan buat revision. Now, let me talk bout yesterday dulu.

I was shivering that morning, antah inda tau kenapa, maybe i was nervous kan interview ani, padahal the interview atu petang. After Friday prayer, while waited for 2.45pm, i did a bit revision on my post i applied for (not telling what the post is). By 2.45pm, getting ready, siap2 kan jalan and ambil Mr Postman. Sampai ke rumah Mr Postman, he wasn't there and i was late sudah, by 3.10pm baru kan datang Mr postman ani. I almost left him. I had to bring him cos knowing the place ku kan interview ani was really sempit and teruk sekali and payah kan cari parking, so he will just drop me and wait for me until ku abis interview.

I was 15 mins late but luckily I'm the last one kena interview. The interview went well, the interviewer didn't ask too many questions because nada kan di tanyanya lagi since my previous job was interact with customers and deal with customers, meaning to say she assumed i know what the job is all about. She said i will be given a date for my 2nd interview which is next week and if i'm one of the short listed person. Well she did sound promising tho but i'm not hoping and expect too much la, takut disappointed if inda kena panggil.

Tadi pagi, I woke up very very late. Someone was supposed to wake me up but inda ada bunyi-bunyinya, luckily dalam tidur ku atu, somehow i was dreaming like me myself telling me to wake up, "bai bangun bai.. akhir sudah nie, karang kau ada test.. bai bangun.. bangun" suddenly ada bunyi antah macam bunyi barang tergugur, then terbangun tah ku. Rupanya ada barang tergugur di bilik sebelah, kacau eh, nyaman udah tidur ku. Kira kan sambung tidur tah nie, bila liat jam.. like OMG.. shitt.. its 7.40am. Akhir ku sudah and terus ku text Si Roseh and told her "thnx for the "wake up" call.. kira sarcastic la tu hehe.. Oh yeah pagi atu masih lagi hujan lebat. Then by 8.00am, I was ready sudah kan jalan nie and still ujan lebat. Macam mana kan laju nie if ujan lebat, i was panicked but cool saja. Drive as fast as i can which is 40mph, ujan labat bah, inda nampak the road but aku gumbira i managed to overtake kreta yang paling pelahan lagi dari aku hehe..

Anyhoots back to my story tadi.. it was a long queue di Berakas kan ke flyover highway Airport and then dari jauh sudah ku nampak macam traffic then i went to the junction dari highway turun ke airport, if ku ikut highway, gerenti stuck ku di sana. Hujan is still lebat and seperti biasa aku drive dengan "selaju-lajunya". Then sudah sampai di SPA, payah lagi cari parking but then baik jua ada parking ampir that building and yes masih lagi hujan and lucky me i brought a blue with a flower pattern umbrella with me, which is not so cool for a guy like me bawa payung macam atu. Baik jua masa ku berjalan migang payung atu inda ku menyanyi tadi "ela ela..ela.. eh eh eh. under my umbrella ela ela..ela.." lol.. hehe.. It was 8.45am and it took me almost 45mins to reach to SPA building dari rumahku, pelahan jua banar, macam kan ke KB saja. I'm the last one to sit for the test and start udah test atu and also Im the first person who left early from the test. The test was so easy (riak eh) i mean, seriously, its an objective questions. Macam, for me, its a back from the past doing the BJCE questions paper. Well hopefully i did well in the test cos i answered all the questions.

Thats all for now.. ohh about the latest song, esuk saja kali ah.. ngaleh ku bah.. gimme a break for one day ok, I promise to post it tomorrow or tonight. Eh tonight I cant, I'm gonna watch Kungfu Panda at the cinema later tonite with my friends. So Tomorrow it is.. seee yaaaaaahh...

*****************************************************

No comments: