Jun 19, 2008

I'm So In Love (Finale)

MmmmmmMMmmmmm... I love you more than words can say. I want to be near you. All my life I've wished for love this true. I cherish every moment I have with you. When you're near I can't help but smile. Because you are my reason for survival. I just love you because I do but I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't, but that's how love is. I can't say a word about you. I have to forget about you. I wish you didn't make it so difficult for both. There are things I wish I could tell you. There are many things I need tell you, but I can't find the way. I can't find you. Your way of looking life is different from mine. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't love you. I can't forget about you. I just wish it could all work out like it once happened.


To Be Continue ......................


M, you are so good and maybe the nicest I've ever dated. You're considerate and thoughtful and you really show that you respect me in everything that you do. You treat other people the same way, which is one of the things that attracted me to you. I don't know how to say this without hurting your feelings, so I guess I'd better just come out and say it. I love you, but not the way that you love me. Remember on the 29th May, when I met you at Z's place, you introduced W to me. When i saw W and touched her skin, I started to fall in love with W. Every minutes and every seconds, i just keep on staring at W. I'm sorry for telling you this but I don't have the feelings for you that I need to have for W. I want to spend the rest of my life with W. I know you're always telling me that you love me, but I still can't believe it, I guess. I love you too but when you lie to me , it drives me nuts. I know you don't mean anything by it, but I'm so insecure when it comes to your love. I know this may sound ridiculous and i know you can't accept that I love your sister than you do. I have been going out with W for 2 weeks now and I am so in love with her.

I can imagine how you're feeling as you read this and I know I'm a coward for not telling you in person. I just couldn't face you, knowing that what I have to tell you will destroy your world. I know it hurts you now, and it hurts me too, believe me. I hate doing this. But it has to be. Better now than after we get more involved. I know that you'll thank me for letting you go. When you get over me and find someone who feels that spark, that excitement, when you kiss them, you'll know that ending our relationship was for the best.

I wish nothing but the best for you, M. You deserve to be happy and I know you will be in time. I'm sorry that I wasn't the one for you and I hope you can forgive me some day.


THE END

******************************************

No comments: