Jun 23, 2008

Terjaga Dari Tidur

I am so hating this. I was sleeping tadi but now I am wide awake. I was really tired yesterday and went to sleep way too early like around 9.30pm, ngaleh banar jua ku sudah tu. Then i had this strangest dream which i don't need to story it here coz i don't like my dream and because of my dream atu tah yang membuat aku terbangun dari tidurku yang lena. I woke up around 12.45 midnite. I was struggling myself and force myself kan tidur balik but inda mau, so i got up from my bed dalam 1am lalu. I knew this will happened, thats why inda ku suka tidur awal.. argghh stress. Now I am blog hoping and then waiting for Euro 2008 between Spain vs Italy. I hope Spain menang coz my other team (Portugal) was out and was beaten by the Germans.

Its 4.03am and i am still awake.. aaahh boring ku.. boring.. and now i'm doing a draft on the minutes of the meeting yesterday.. but still keboringan ku.. Spain sama Italy ani kuat eh, handal.. now 2nd half sudah and still 0 - 0. Oh last Wednesday, i made a Bread and Butter Pudding. The fillings i used is Sauteed Pear with cinnamons and sultana. Selalunya orang makai Apple or Dates or Banana but I used Pear.

Actually its not burn but the maple syrup has crystallize after from the heat. I pour a lot of maple syrup on top of the bread. I didn't use any sugar in my fillings since i used maple syrup.

Doesn't it look so yummy hehe. well pictures can be sooo deceiving kan, inda ja? well, if you want to try out my low fat bread and butter pudding, i can give you the recipe.

The Recipe :-

~ 6 Slice of bread (toasted and cut into half or triangle for 3 layers)
~ 2 fresh Pear (Not fragrant one ah)
~ 1 glass of skimmed milk or low fat milk (Yang biasa pun buleh bah)
~ 3 eggs
~ maple syrup (can be replace using brown sugar)
~ Cinnamon Powder
~ unsalted butter
~ A handful of Sultana (Kismis)
~ Salt to taste

To make the custard, add skimmed milk, 3 eggs and 1 spoon of maple syrup together in a blender and blend it smoothly and not too long, just for 30 secs.

To make the fillings. Sliced the pear thinly. Then heat the butter in the pan, add the pear and the sultanas and stir it for few mins then add the cinnamon powder and salt. You don't need to add sugar again because the sweetness dalam pear atu sudah ada.

After everything is ready. Prepare your bread. After u cut it into triangle, spread the butter in each bread. Get your baking tray or apa saja namanya atu nda ku tau, then buat 1st layer dulu. Each layer consist of 4 breads yang sudah di potong tadi. Lapas atu add the filings atas layer and cover with another layer, buat lah mcm atu sampai abis ruti atu. Sudah semua sudah berbuat, just pour the custard tadi dalam the baking tray then pour over the maple syrup on top of the bread. Lastly, put it in the oven with the gas mark 8 for 45 mins.


Ohh its the extra time of the 2nd half between Spain and Italy and it is still 0 - 0. By the way its 4.41am now. And Torres was replaced by D. Guizo. I don't know why they are replacing si Torres ani, sayang eh. Spain is doing the counter attack on Italy now. ohhhh almost goal.. sayang eh. On the minute 4.53 of the extra time, Italy almost score tadi. Oh man, now i am reporting about football, tadi cakap pasal food. What the hell..?? Okay, I'm off to bed now.. ada sudah rasa mengantuk but I'm hungry. See yaaaaaahh...

*Edited* Ok I can't sleep. Sudah di katil inda tia mau tidur, lagipun i am excited with the game ani. Now its 5.13am and still a 0 - 0 between Spain and Italy. Ani a penalty was given for both team untuk menentukan which team is qualified to the next round. And yes i am still reporting bout football. Yessss Casillas save the penalty shoot from one of the Italian players. 3-2 now. buleh kan in detail aku ah. Ohhh Fcuk, buffon save the penalty from D.Guizo.. dari awal sudah I dont like him cos ia saja dari tadi tamak kan score saja. Again Casillas save the penalty from Italians. Finallyyyyyy.. Spain going thru to the next round. Spain win against Italy 4-2 from a penalty. Wuhuuuu... I am so excited.. bah tidur tah ku nie.. for real.. See yaaah

***************************************************

No comments: