Jun 17, 2008

Plain Lazy

After watching the happening, I somehow becoming more lazy than before, well before this, i was lazy pulang but not as lazy as this. What i meant by my laziness is about me updating my blog. I have no mood to update the blog, seriously, I have nothing to say although most of my friends want me to blog about my "M". They really wanna know what happened to "M". I went to met "M" last Sunday. I was excited at first but something that makes me feel not comfortable with M, things that aren't suppose to happen has just happened. (mcm salah grammer ku ani) Owh crap, why do I have to talk about this. Sheesshh...

Anyhoots, last nite, I went out with the ladies (Roseh, Cookie and Goldie) to London Kebab, chilling, eating, talking, discussing, etc.. I didn't like my donner kebab because they gave me the chicken skin banyak instead of the chicken meat. I'm not complaining la because I love their foods. But what I most like about that place is i dont have to order any drinks from them because they know what I want and terus durang serve on the spot. Cool huh.. :) Sasak terus si Roseh when the waiter serve my drinks atu hehe.. Oh today was extremely very very hot. I was really sweating and because of the heat atu, i nearly collapse. I can't stand the heatwave, extremely HOT. Even sudah buka aircon, still panas. Moreover my window is near the roof and the roof is made from zinc, makin tia panas lagi bilik ah. Pengsan ku tadi around 1.30pm because of the heatwave atu. And i was really really weak berabis. My head was really heavy (bnyk pahala kali) and I wear glasses the whole day up till now because my eyes was really blury even ku pakai lens. Dugaan eh hari ani...


Ohh if you notice i didn't reply any of you in my tagboard on the leftside ani, that is because i can't view my tagboard since this morning. Right now pun masih lagi still the same, i can't view it. Is it me facing this problem or everyone jua. I notice my friend's blog pun facing the same problem but other blogs using the same tagboard, okay saja. Something is really reaally weird goin on here.. hmmm...

**************************************************************

No comments: