Jul 1, 2008

Saturday Night

I just had breakfast nie. I cooked nasi goreng kampung tadi at around 6am hehe. I was really tired and very sleepy last night sampai inda ku sanggup lagi kan duduk lama-lama depan PC. Went to bed as early as 10.15pm to watch HOUSE but unfortunately the TV was watching me sleeping till 530am. Baru ya nah, tidur mati sampai inda lagi kedengaran bunyi apa-apa especially bunyi TV atu. Usually terbangun ku tu if ku terdengar bunyi bising sikit but ani inda. I guess I was really really tired n exhausted.

So what did I do last weekend. Hmm.. I went to a dinner at my friend's house di Bengkurong. The theme for that night was Swiss Affair, hosted by our hostess, Mila. We had Pasta, Steak, Green Salad with Avocado and smoked salmon and of course we had the delicious Cheese Fondue. The cheese was soooooo yummy, i was moaning while eating the cheese. It was superb, I really love the cheese. She brought the cheese all the way from Swiss, Austria. Pssstt Mila, if ada cheese lebih, mintaaa.. nyaman bah. Ok Im falling in love with C now.. hahahaha..

Of all the pictures, I forgot to take the picture of the Cheese Fondue but luckily arah camera si Qush ada. So the pic below ani lah ada gambar Cheese Fondue. It's like a sauce pulang the cheese atu but thats what u called Cheese Fondue and the way you eat it is to dip the bread in the sauce and eat it. You can eat the cheese with anything for instance meat, raw garlic, fruits, celery, etc..

I love the pasta, simple but rich in olive oil and parmesan cheese. The beverage on the right side of the picture below is the champagne. Champagne mixed with fresh basil leaves. The taste was excellent and fragrant.

By the way its a non alcohol champagne, just in case if you guys are wondering banar kah inda tu champagne ah hahaha. Oh well, I guess that's all about it. I would like to say Thanks to our hostess for hosting the wonderful superb dinner. We love the dinner, I love the dinner. I was really full and I couldn't even bare to get up from the seat lapas makan atu. Thank you once again. Adiooossssss..

**********************************************

No comments: