Jul 19, 2008

Random Topics

Ignore the title of my blog because I don't know what topic kan ku blog for today. Neways, lately ani, I've been staying at home saja for almost a week sudah (krg ku cerita kenapa). I don't even get a sms from my friends since 12th July till now. That means all my buddies are busy with the perayaan thingy. Owh but i do get a call pulang from my friends and from the AS. As for me, malas tah ku kan ingau kan ke gerai perayaan ah. Going to a crowded place makes me dizzy. Then traffic jam lagi, need to find a parking spaces lagi, tau sudah di bandar atu banyak road kena tutup and limited parking space kena sediakan sampai terpaksa orang parking arah non parking area especially atas stable lah, siring2 jalan raya, yang two lane jadi one lane cos of urang parking di sana (Selalunya arah along jalan Pusat Belia, Chung Hwa, Jln ke Kianggeh ni) which is really irritating. The police pun inda jua dapat buat apa-apa.. sheesshh..

Then if hujan, terpaksa jua tu jalan kaki basah-basah ke gerai and ke taman. I mean what's the point of going there anyway? Kan meliat persembahan, inda jua siuk. Kan menyuci mata, kajap saja tu, abis-abis melintasi saja and bagi senyuman. Thats it, bukannya kan dapat numbur tefon. If menagur, kena ucap gatal or inda sadar diri.. hehehe. Not that I've experience it before but I'm sure that'll happened. If I want to go there, mesti aku ada tujuan kan ke sana, kan beli apa and I rather ikut menumpang kawan saja so I wont be pissed kan traffic jam and kan cari parking. And if ku kan ke gerai atu jua because of sotong tutuk. Yup, I love the dry sotong tutuk but it's expensive nowdays. Seplastic atu saja B$2. And then sikit lagi tu dalamnya. But taisliur punya pasal, paksa jua membeli.

Ok tukar topic. Tadi kan bila ku kan memblog, i was amazed and impressed at the same time with blogger.com ani. Pasalnya tau ia aku ani melayu.. haha I mean i didn't change the language setting, never ever, inda pernah but then bila ku kan memblog *toink* dalam bahasa melayu ani wah. Makin banyak lagi tu bahasa ada dalam sana. Wordpress mana ada tu, ada kah? No? hehe..



Ku click arah language settings, kira kan cari bahasa Brunei, tapi inda ada, bahasa Melayu saja ada which is common, boring jua tu. If bahasa kitani (Brunei) bisai, macam gambar di atas ani ada kena buat "pergi ke blogger.com" lau lam bahasa kitani "aga ke blogger.com" hehe. bisai jua udah tu.

Tokar topic lagi. Tadi ada ku ckp pasal napa aku stay di rumah saja kan? well its because of this game, Glass Rose. I was really addicted to this game. I had it lama sudah since 2 years ago pulang sudah and I've played this game before but terstuck ku in the middle of the game, jadi buntu ku ulehnya (bkn perut mkin buntu, adalah sikit) inda terjalan game atu so i stopped playing it. But now aku main lagi this game from the beginning although i still have the last saved game in the memory card but in order to know the story of this game, mesti jua start from the beginning kan.

Its a strategy game which I really like to play a strategy game and this game macam detective mencari clue and evidence, sumting like that la. This game is about a journalist investigating a house where an unsolved murder took place. For reasons currently unknown, he's magically whisked back to 1929 - presumably the year that the grisly homicide took place - and mysteriously blessed with the power of telepathy. Curiouser and curiouser. Figuring that he can use his newfound abilities to help solve or perhaps even prevent the gross misdeed in a Quantum Leap style(e), Takasi turns psychic detective and sets about reading the minds of the characters he encounters to separate the lies from the truth. The 3D was superb and its in English by the way although the game is originally from Japan. This game has been released lama sudah since 2004. I'm not sure if this game is still available in the local game stores and If nada berjual lagi, you can always rent it from me B$1.00 per day. Hehehe..

I managed to finish this game yesterday and I love the ending. Its a happy ending. Tip of this game, must find all the clues, puzzles and evidence in the mansion. If inda dapat all the evidence and the heart fragments, you will end up to a sad ending.

Well, guess thats bout it.. till then.. will update more next week...

*******************************************************

No comments: