Jul 3, 2008

SHOCKING NEWS...!!

Yesterday I went to the Soon Lee supermarket and bought a bottle of Light Coke (1.5 litre) which only cost me B$1.70. I also went to the nearest mini supermarket from my house and observed the price and it is B$1.80 but today when I went to the same mini supermarket, the price for the 1.5 litre Light coke increased to B$2.00. Not only light coke, but several cokes such as Zero Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coca-Cola and Lime Coke. I went to the other mini supermarket and the price is also the same. I haven't check the price at Soon Lee Supermarket or at Hua Ho yet but I will definitely check it later or tomorrow. But if any of you got the info about the price, do let me know.

There goes my light coke *sigh*..why makin expensive one aaah.. oh well, i guess i have to "like" diet Pepsi now.. everything is getting expensive here. Like my mom said "Setiap Hari Harga Barang Di Dunia Ani Makin Mahal, Manusia Saja Yang Murah". I have to agree with her. Makin hari makin naik harga di brunei ani.

******************************************************

Updated Yesterday Blog

Wednesday: Went to sent my niece to Al Falah School. Then i went to the Anggerek Clinic to get my medicine where i met Rano and Alin (Kurapak dude). I didn't see them at first but Rano saw me and called out my name, baru tah ku nampak drg ani. I asked them if Alin's name has been called out to the "weighting" area tapi drg ckp belum. Then I wished them luck and have a nice waiting for like 2 hrs. They were like kusut berabis especially si Alin yang damam ani. He asked me if the doctor can give MC for waiting for so long.. LoL. I gave them the tip to call the clinic before seeing the doctor so they don't have to wait that long. Beside its their first time jua bah ke Anggerek Clinic.

***************************************************

No comments: