Jul 5, 2008

Boring

It Saturday night and I am at home right now doing nothing, eh not nothing. I'm updating my blog jua nie but yeah still feeling bored. One of my friends offered me to watch Wanted with them but i have to reject them, and another friend of mine kan bawa lepak tonight at de'fountain and again I have to say no. Actually, I don't feel like going out tonight, I don't have the mood to go out, plus I've this severe headache which I got it since this afternoon. I don't know what cause of it but I had it since lama sudah. Prolly I always stay up late or could it be too much Aspartame in my body ani sudah. Oh well, lets story bout yesterday, shall we..............

Last night I went out with me friends. First we went to KFC bandar cos lama sudah inda ke sana and kan meliat kawasan sana. As we sat there and waiting for our food to come, macam the cloud is so thick, macam kan hujan. Then sudah the food datang, baru dalam 2 minit makan, turun tia hujan labat, terpaksa durang my friends ani (Lina & Rina) mengangkut soto drg ke dlm gerai and me myself bawa minuman ku. We met the rest of the gang di sana jua. Kami ke sana pun because kan ke Shaz Cafe but we couldn't find the place, taisliur ku kan makan kerang bakar tah pulang nah.

Oh yeah, before hujan, tuhur or surut kah air di kawasan sana. Very the dry one. Then masa hujan, still tuhur jua but ada lah sikit ayer atu.

The rain has stopped and we decide to walk to the bandar. Yes we walked, jalan kaki, taking pictures just like a tourist hehe.. siuk jua lah di malam atu. Bukan selalu ni we did this, its like twice a year only on a very important occasion. We went to this monument at Bandar. My first time ke sana tu.

Lapas dari tugu ani, we went to Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Shopping Complex. The ladies kan window shopping, we the gents pun ikut window shopping jua.

(Di mana ni nah gambar di atas ani??)

Then lapas shopping, we went to the SOAS Mosque. Saja melawat-melawat macam jadi tourist. At that time dalam pukul 9.30pm sudah and ada this guy yang menjaga kali masjid atu kan menutup pagar masjid. He then thought that we were a tourist pasalnya kami ani masuk kawasan masjid and bergambar-gambar and then ia bertanya arah Lina dari mana kami ani and we were laughing cos cali jua tu an Indonesian guy plang bertanya to a local people like us. Tapi rupa-rupanya the guy atu is Bruneian.. hahaha lagi tia pacah kami ah..

Then kami menyebarang kan ke tempat bendera basar where last 1st July ada function menaikkan bendera besar di tempat sini. Like I said, kami ke sini pun only ada important function for instance Hari kebangsaan and Royal Birthday. And the reason kami ke sini pun because kan menyanyi lagu kebangsaan Brunei and we did.

From the flag, kami tarus jalan round bandar lagi tempat the tower clock and arah gerbang-gerbang and tempat lampu berhias atu. Unfortunately alum ku upload the pictures lagi, so more pictures will be uploaded di sini soon. Ohhh, we saw ada this one huge banner of HM from the HSBC building di Bandar, terputus. Maybe because of the wind or hujan lebat that night atu.
I hope they will replace the banner ani. Thats all for now guys, will share more pictures with you. I really have a great time last night unfortunately not all jagongs turned up last night especially Roseh and Leena B. Adioosss..

No comments: