Apr 29, 2009

Review

Decision Decision
Tuesday 28th April 2009
Location: Di Merata Tempat


Got a letter from my friend last night, actually tengah malam pulang, eh wait, no, i got the letter at 1.10am last night hehe. Yup akhir postman ngantar surat ah. Payah nie mendapat postman 24/7 tapi jangan silap, its not Pos Express or Pos Laju but its Pos Lambat, so jangan tah di mohon post lambat ani, silap-silap sampai tengah malam kamu nunggu surat ah hahaha.. jangan marah Min. Anyways, got the letter from the JPA, suruh melapor keraja seberapa segara. Now I have to make a decision when should I report to work. I couldn't sleep till 3am thinking when should I start to work.

Tapi tengah memikirkan atu, i fell asleep and woke up around 10am. And still hasn't decide when should I report to work. I asked my friends yang working with the government when should I report to work. Most of them said its better for me to report to work on the 1st May cos I got nothing to lose rather than reporting to work on the 30th April. Most of my friends told me the different things about the increment and elauns if i work on the 30th and May, antah me myself pun confused. Oh well, malas ku mikirkan cos I got better things to do like mengantar kad jemputan to my relatives.

At 2pm went to my friend's house kan minta dangani mengantar kad jemputan, keep on calling ia but inda ia menjawab tefonnya. Was about 20 mins menunggu di luar rumahnya tapi nada ia keluar-keluar.. if nda dapat or inda mau just let me know lah, ani inda, di biarkannya ku tunggu lama. But what pisses me off, ia nada text me and say sorry apa, baru ia nah selfish. What a friend. Anyways, forget bout that, lapas from rumahnya, went to my relatives at Sg Hanching mengantar kad jemputan. Then went to Kiulap, that was about around 245pm and my God, the traffic was like hell. Traffic berabis ani wah, ku liat jam, it shouldn't be traffic at that time. Inda patut orang kan mengambil gaji durang di bank at this hour. I went to kiulap just to return the laptop to the Animal Shelter office. Sudah sampai sana, payah lagi cari parking. I hate that area, worst area lah, its hard to find parking. And if nada parking, you have to go all the way back to the main road lagi, sucks eh. So i have to wait di Animal Shelter office for 20 minutes till the traffic is over. When its over, went to Batu bersurat and then kan ke Beribi but then inda ku jadi because I heard kereta ku ani macam lain bunyinya, inda ku berani, went back to Lambak and di sana saja ku antar kad jemputan.

Still thinking when should I start reporting to work, many advices me to work on Thursday, alasan durang, ambil hari yang baik. I am still confused bila baik start keraja, so tadi (Wednesday) i called the Admin where i work, they told me to report to work tomorrow. So, Tomorrow it is..

**************************************


Santai Aja
Monday 27th April 2009
Location : My Crib


Monday, bangun akhir cos nada kan di buat. Tunggu telefon dari JPA suruh ambil surat but nada jua, luckily i saw my friend online and suruh ia checkkan if my letter ada sudah. He will check it for me and karang ia bagitau if ada kah inda. So, today busy me-label nama arah kad jemputan. Sampai petang jua ku memprint and melabel nama. Then at 4pm, my friend called me and told me ada sudah surat atu, i asked him to antar ke rumah because if ku ke sana mengambil, definitely by the time sampai sana sudah tutup office ah. So he said he will sent it later. Tunggu funya tunggu, Masyallah belum ada juga ia ani datang mengantar. Ku texted ia and he said karang ia ngantar lapas dari function di Telanai. Lagi tunggu funya tunggu sampai tengah malam dah, belum jua ia datang mengantar daaaah.. ngantuk berabis eh nunggu post lambat ani haha.. h

Hey its Gboi aka Adi Riedza's Birthday today. Happy Birthday to you, May Allah bless you and semoga cepat-cepat kahwin hehehe.. All the best to you. Happy Birthday.

**************************************

Nani & Runi @ Spoon's Wedding
Sunday 26th April 2009
Location: IGS College


I have 3 events actually today, 2 weddings and 1 event is the foodie blogger's challenge at 4pm but i don't think i can participate the challenge cos i knew I don't have the time to cook my specialty. Anyways, the wedding is at 130pm but i went to meet up my friends first at Taurean Arch where we gonna have a brunch first before the weddings. At 1245pm, our transport came hehe.. si Gdep took us di Taurean Arch and terus ke IGS since he lives at the Taurean Arch atu jua bah. At 1.15pm sampai di IGS, nasib inda hujan cos awal atu hujan lebat. We parked bawah arah basement.

The newly wed couple

Selamat Pengantin baru to Nani and Shahruni aka Spoon aka Jason mati dalam Iman hehehe. May Allah bless both of you, semoga berbahagia selalu hingga ke anak cucu. Amin. So after the wedding, we went to YMRM di batu satu. Ada this kain i saw durang kan jual exactly like the pattern and color of my boxer (yang taris2) and it is expensive. I mean, im not insulting them but I'm just telling them the truth, even my other friends thought its like baju tidur. I don't know lah if kain atu di buatkan baju kurung atu lawa usulnya but no doubt, gerenti bida, ada kena ketawakan. I said it loud plang masa di sana to the salesman and owner of the YMRM and they thought i insulted them, sorry bout that, but its not wrong if a customer gives their thought about their linen, its customer rights to show no interest on buying that linen. No need to promote or being persistent suruh beli that kain.

Sampai rumah around 3.30pm and lalah berabis, inda lagi dapat datang ke foodie bloggers challenge. Rehat sekajap, mandi around 5pm, kira kan refreshkan badan. Then at 7pm, Leena B kan meliat bula, i said ikut and pick me up, in a joke way. But she banar-banar mengaga. At 730pm she came and we went to the stadium to watch S-League between DPMM vs SAF. Along watching with us was Leena B's colleague, guys lah semuanya. We sat bawah scoreboard, siuk lah duduk sana atu. Durang kurapak's crew bawah kami, pakal aja nda ku membata kacang, mun inda, abis ku umban drg si ikram ah hahahaha.. oopsss.. nada ia membaca nie.

DPMM won the game with 2 - 1 SAF. It was fun and funny lah jua and inda ku faham kenapa the audience keeps on boo-ing the white hair guy from the SAF team. Setiap kali the ball is wif him, kena boo tia ia hehehe. Kesian eh, i can see masa kena boo atu, cara permainannya berubah.

These are the crowds that attended to watch the match, almost 11 thousand



*******************************************************

No comments: