Apr 19, 2009

The Past

Champions League Chelsea vs Liverpool
Wednesday 15th April 2009
Location: Stamford Bridge, UK


Was on my bed waiting for the match to begin, while waiting, I was surfing the net on my Facebook. In there, at my homepage, I saw this one person, anti-Chelsea lah ia ani, benci banar ia kan Chelsea. He wrote his status like this "Liverpool will trash Stamford Bridge". I said to myself "cakap besar jua ia ani, alum lagi abis game sudah tia confident berabis kan menang". And so at 245am, the match begin between Chelsea and Liverpool. Liverpool leads 2-0 ahead at the first half match. This person was so snobbish and egoist, bangga ia lah, abis di ucap-ucapkannya Chelsea ani, ucapnya "masa ni stamford bridge gagar, semua gigit jari" and then di ubanya lagi statusnya "awal chelsea tukar player, gegar ni". Temeng lah ia ani. I just relaxed and calmed down, inda ku bercakap dulu cos I know Chelsea alum panas lagi. Then 2nd Half, yatah masanya nie Chelsea scored 2 goals lagi. Terdiam si kawan atu, inda ia berbunyi langsung all the way 2nd half game atu cos Chelsea beats Liverpool. Pandai ia diam, full time, Chelsea won the game with an aggregate 7-5. Chelsea through to the Semi-Final cup of the Champions League.


As for that guy yang temeng, angkuh and cakap besar atu, he didn't even say anything UNTIL i wrote back at his status " What? trashed Stamford Bridge? Dream On.. btw nice game mate :) ". I even gave a smiley face and said nice game. Guess what he reply back to me? "nice game because of liverpool NOT chelsea. liverpool KING OF EUROPE! Chelsea liverpool Chelsea?
any meaning? haha dream ON!!!"

See how pathetic and loser he is. Ambung lagi tu cakapnya ah. Seriously this guy is an arse, pemental and full of emotion. And seriously I don't even know this guy, ia terus-terus add aku in my Facebook. At first, i didn't want to accept his request to be my friend in my friend's list. I asked him who he is, what does he want. He said he just want to make friends with me. This was like last March. So I accepted his request. Rupanya ia ani kan jadi kawanku so he can pissed me off and kan mengucapkan Chelsea because I'm a loyal supporter to Chelsea hahaha.. how pathetic he is. Sanggup jua ia atu kan add aku just because of that, so childish.. hahahaha..

***************************************************

White Jagongs
Thursday 16th April 2009
Location: Mila's Crib


I had a hard time to decide what to cook for the white jagong dinner that night. In my mind, i decided to cook either baked cheese macaroni or cheesy macaroni fruit cocktails for dessert. That afternoon, i went to SPA to sent my medical result fitness to the director of SPA (bukan SPA urut ah). Then went to Hua Ho Manggis to buy food for later dinner. At home, tidur sekajap cos i was really sleepy and tired lapas meliat bula last night and berdebate with that guy. At 4pm, bangun and prepare but Baked Cheese Macaroni. It was simple, just melt the cream cheese with butter and cream in a hot pan and add fresh shitake mushroom, button mushroom, fresh basils, fresh oregano and fresh sausages. Then add the boiled macaroni. Sudah mixed semua, masukkan dalam bekas and then spread mozarella cheese and cheddar cheese on top of the macaroni and then baked it.

But my maid spoilt my day and my mood kan ke white jagong dinner. I asked her to look after my macaroni while aku mandi and solat magrib and baca yassin. Masa membaca surah Yassin, i can smell bau hangus. When i went down to the kitchen, my maid is still washing the dishes and talked to the other maid. I opened the oven and saw my black macaroni. It was burnt, the cheese was burnt. I was so pissed and mad at my maid. She was just 3 feet away from the oven and she cant even smell bau hangus instead aku yang di atas dapat keciuman sudah. Marah banar ku kan our maid atu, i told her to quit working with us, menyusahkan saja keraja di sini, inda pandai buat keraja. Was really pissed, I felt like not wanted to go to the dinner but I have promised to each of my friends. So i took out the burnt cheese luckily dalam atu inda hangus.


It was actually Mila's birthday yesterday and we celebrated her birthday the next daynya. Ezam suggested to wear white, all white. So white it is. Except for that green guy, Adi. He didn't know the theme was white cos someone didn't tell him to wear white hehehe.. oh well green goes along with whites too. The food was lovely, too much carbo actually but it was excellent, yummy and yes i did bring my macaroni too.

Anyways, Happy Birthday to Karmilla, May Allah bless you. Wish you happy always with your family and Have a great birthday, well we did actually. Happy Birthday once again

*********************************************

Ida's Birthday
Saturday 18th April 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
Ida Idris
Many happy returns to you. May Allah bless you and your family. Semoga di murahkan rezeki dan happy selalu. And may you find the perfect guy for yourself.

Anyone guys out there, if you want her contact number, do call me or ask me ok.. she is pretty and still single.. so what are you guys waiting for.. jgn mare Ida hehehe

**********************************************

FA CUP Semi Final - Arsenal vs Chelsea
Sunday 19th April 2009 (12 Midnight)
Location: Wembley, UK (Atas KatiL)


Was supposed to watch the match with friends but I was not feeling well. I was online with my panat friend and was very very hungry at that time, that was before the match. He purposely showed himself in the cam that he was eating Ayam penyet.. penyeluru banar tah ia ani, tau sudah ku kelaparan, di liatkannya lagi ia makan tu, shyt ia atu eh. Inda apa, sabar saja. Makan buah saja ku baik.

During the match, Arsenal leads the point by 1-0. End of the half time. Malouda scores for Chelsea. Then minute ke berapa kah tu Drogba scored 2nd goal for Chelsea. Full time, Chelsea won the game and went through the FA Cup against either Man Utd or Everton. Hope Everton win the Semi finals against Man Utd. I trust the blue.. hehehehe..

Abis game, went to sleep and bangun around noon. Baru tah ku pernah bangun tidur sampai tengah hari ni.. berat pulang rasa kepala saya. Terus mandi and then had lunch terus, atu ya banar. Got nothing to do today so chill saja di rumah and play RC (Restaurant City) at facebook. That game is really siuk but if you are jenis penyabar then you can play that game. It is really addicted lah, kadang2 i just leave my PC on and let the game main catu saja, i'll just check on my stuff if durang need energy or inda.

I was online with Ida and she asked me kenapa inda datang at Mimeh for steamboat, i said i didnt know the plan was still ON. Rupanya jadi durang buat steamboat ani, mana lah i tau.

The Restaurant City game in Facebook

Well thats my review for this week.. till next week again.. chowwwwww...

***************************************

No comments: