Apr 25, 2009

Random Talk

FROM KUMIS TO KUMIS-LESS
21st April 2009, Saturday
Location: Barber Shop


Last Tuesday, i did a crazy thing that never come across to my mind, ever. Guess what I did? i went from kumis to kumis-less (moustacheless) hehe.. yup crazy indeed. Imagine saja 15 tahun inda ku pernah cukur but trim saja. Besides i have vowed to God if i got a permanent job with the government, I will shaved my moustache. At first, inda ku kan mau buat but then I was wondering how do I look like when i shaved my moustache. So, i told the barber to shave off my moustache, the indian barber atu he was like shocked and told me not to shave it off because I will definitely look different and inda sesuaaii if ku nda bermisai ani, katanya. He used to be my personal barber everytime i cut my hair di sana. So i told him bout my vow atu and he just smiled at me and di cukurnya tia. He was laughing all the way when he shaved my moustache. I knew i look different, i cant wait to look meself in the mirror. Habis bercukur, then i look myself... daamnnn i look HAWT.. hahahaha.. I look so young.. hey i am still young.. and obviously I look funny. Not funny as in bida, but inda ku biasa eh nda bermisai ani. Totally waaay too different, doesn't look like myself... macam bukan aku lah..

No i am not gonna post a picture of me without my moustache here. If you wanna see it.. go check my facebook or my MSN. Wait, i didn't put it in my Facebook hahaha.. sorry..

Well thats about it... ciaaaaaooosssss..

*********************************

No comments: