Apr 21, 2009

Psycho

FA Cup Semi Final - Man Utd vs Everton
Sunday Midnite
Location: My Bed

I was on my bed (again) playing Restaurant City while waiting for Man Utd vs Everton. But then I'm too lazy to watch the game cos siuk ku sudah main restaurant city atu and apart from that, i was chatting wif my friends. I just checked the score from livescore.com where it tells live score lah.. duhh~ mun it is livescore.com hehehehe.. anyways, check punya check sampai half time, belum ada score lagi, so Man Utd 0 - 0 Everton. Honestly, I don't even care which team will made through the final and definitely i know Man utd will win. But I was wrong, they lost to Everton from the penalty kick. Too bad then. So Blue against Blue and again honestly i dont seriously care who will win but i hope Chelsea will win the FA Cup this season.

It was 1.00am and i felt sleepy. I shut down my computer and went to sleep but before i shut down my computer, i wrote my status in my facebook".. is now ngantuk after knowing Man Utd lose to Everton on Semi Final FA cup, Nyaman tido lagi". Then baru ku tidur. The next morning, which is Monday, woke up and feel lazy and I love Monday just for that day saja, why? cos Everton kalahkan Man Utd. Malas ku kan bangun, i checked my facebook via my handphone and guess what, i received more than 12 notifications. When i checked thru it, who else yang commented on my status. Remember the guy yang mental berabis about football? yes he is the one yang komen panjang-panjang. Seriously that guy is psycho berabis. I didn't even insult or talked about him in my status but ia terus-terus dengan bangga and kambangnya mengucapkan Man Utd and Chelsea ofcourse in my status. Memuji-muji team liverpool dengan cara hatinya yang sakit berabis. Antah, I don't know what's his problem anyway. All he commented in my status was about liverpool saja, history of liverpool.. duhh~~ like hello.. who wants to know, Im not interested hahaha.. and ia setau alam lagi.. he said Liverpool won FA cup last 2006.. hek eler... excuse me Mr sitau mental alam.. for your information, Chelsea won the FA Cup season 2006/2007. Chelsea won the game 1 - 0 against Man Utd. It was on Saturday 19th May 2007, Drogba scored the last minute goal before the full time. I saw that game with my brother and sis-in-law where I jumped up and down of the sofa in the middle of the night, sampai my sis bangun pikirnya orang berkelaie hahaha.. Yatah ni orang tau sal bula ah.. bangga dengan teamnya padahal inda tau apa2, macam sitaie ia atu.. nya my friend SETAU-ist ia ani hahaha.. Seriously i don't like him. I told him to grow up and stopped act like a child. Terus-terus wah mengomen at my status and insulted Chelsea. My other friends yang support Liverpool or Man Utd inda jua mental and childish like him, emo pa kah ia ani.. hahaha

Honestly, I never like Liverpool and Man Utd but i never insulted them, I like torres better than Drogba but still i never condemned or insulted to any of my friends, well maybe I did but just to my close friends saja and atu pun in a joke way and they never take it seriously cos when Chelsea lose, they did the same way to me. So kami even and i took it as a joke. But not like this person, I barely know him, i don't even know him, i don't even know he is exist until he requested me to add him as my friend. Basically this guy is psycho and probably he is watching at my FB profile and status every day and wait for me to change my status about football, then he will start to attack or insulted me again. Stalker tu eh or psycho. Antah eh, that guy just ruin my Monday morning. I just hope he will grow up and act mature cos he is married already but he act like a child.

I don't intend to insult him here but i was really pissed and felt insulted by him. I don't feel secure in my facebook nowdays, seriously there are a lot of stalkers out there. If i am to deleted or blocked that guy, then he would say I am scared of him or a coward?? thats why i wont deleted or blocked him, i will just stand for my rights.. besides its only about football hahaha.. but why he is being serious.. payah ni cani anieeeeeeeeee...

*****************************************

Still Monday 20th April 2009
Location: My Crib (as usual)
Time: 8pm

At 8pm sudah tia ku rasa mengantuk. I drank tea but still mengantuk, i was still on my facebook because main Restaurant City. Try to find cheat code but nda ku kejumpahan hahaha.. rasa wah kan mau laju menang tapi inda jua dapat codenya atu. Ada pulang but mesti pakai Cheat Engine. But i don't know how to use it. Its like a hack software, but once u open it, u must know all the binaries numbers, like WTF.. payah jua tu.. so exit cheat engine, uninstall and deleted. Wasting time saja...

By 840pm, i shut my computer and went to my bed. Limpang-limpang while watching the korea drama at RTB2. Then at 9pm, watched the Privilege. At first my eyes closed sikit-sikit, but ku lawan semula so that i wont fall asleep but then lama-lama mata me ani macam kan kena gum udah. Mengalah tia ku nah, close the lights and tv and then terus went to sleep. Yup it was my first time tu tidur awal berabis, well inda pulang first time, i think it was my 3rd or 4th time but this year kira first time lah..

************************************

No comments: