Apr 12, 2009

Its Just Another Day

I just realized that I updated my blog once a week which is every Sunday. But then i compiled all activities yang ku buat, inda lah jua semua, mana-mana yang ku ingat aja. And as usual, Sunday is my free time and usually Sunday selalunya ada activiti kan di buat especially birthdays and apa aja lah.

Today i was supposed to go to Miri with my friends but inda jadi because my sis texted us yesterday noon and warned us not to go anywhere today pasal kan celebrate my niece 6th birthday. So I had to canceled my trip to Miri, hope they will understand, bukan di sengajakan tu ah.

Niece Nana 6th Birthday
Sunday 12th April 2009 Location - My crib

It was her birthday today and my sis have planned to celebrate her birthday today, just a simple birthday celebration for family only. Just wanna wish Happy 6th Birthday to Beloved Niece, Nur Farhana. Study Hard, don't be so gauk and may Allah bless you, Aminnn..



Alai Farid is helping Nana to blow the candle, see how he struggle to blow the candle dari jauh hehehe

*************************************

Drainage Construction

It took them (JKR) 5 years to construct the drainage system behind our house. I made a complaint to them since 2004 but no reply from them. In the year 2005, I did complain again about the drainage because kan rubuh sudah and our house pun retak because of the drainage atu. They come to survey our place, took pictures and thats it. After that we never hear from them again. In 2006, I called them up again still about the drainage and asked them why belum ada yang masih membuat longkang di belakang, they say masa ani alum ada contractor. They came and took picture saja. And again didnt hear from them again.

We received a letter from them dated August 2008 saying that they will begin the drainage construction by end of the year 2008. Till January 2009 belum jua ada news from them, so we called them up kenapa belum lagi buat the longkang, they said the contractor atu belum ada insurance for their workers. Like duhh~~ as if it is our problem, too many excuses from them, I now know why selalu berlakunya banjir di Brunei ani, its because of the JKR (sewage system) are unaware of the drainage, macam lalai durang ani kan membuat keraja.

Just imagine for us, a simple one saja took them 5 years.. yes 5 years to make the drain until February 2009 during the rainy season, back of our house, the land collapsed due to the soil erotion. Actually the land runtuh sudah since May 2008 and we even did complaint sudah and i was so pissed sampai ku marah one of the officer sana atu, i told them runtuh sudah di belakang atu, sampai bila tah kamu kan mengusahakan longkang atu, sampai rumah kami rubuh kah? Then they come to watch tempat runtuh atu and took pictures, thats it and never hear from them again. Before the land atu runtuh melarat ke kawasan rumah, we made a complaint to the Bomba about it, they forward it to the apa ni namanya bahagian bencana alam. They came and forward it to the Kaji Bumi where I pointed out to one of the officer that we received letter from JKR bout kan membuat the longkang end of 2009 but till now alum ada jawapan. So I guess now baru tah durang ambil tindakan and membuat longkang ani. Alhamdulillah...

Ultimate Foodie Bloggers Challenge

I was invited by Mr Kurapak to join the Foodie bloggers' challenge. Sounds interesting and fun. This is the biggest opportunity for me to show my talent in cooking, eseh aku ah, macam si taie.. hahahaha. I might come to this event but then I have a wedding to attend on that day jua. Gosh i wanna come but malu ada jua, biasa lah alai kan pemalu hahaha.. anyways i will definitely come just to eat FREE food and contribute my recipe to the event. I have so many things in my mind what to cook for that event but I just don't know yet what to cook. I was thinking to cook my mom's favorite dish but then I just want to do dessert but then I want to cook something Arabic fusion. Told ya i have lots in my mind but just dont know what to cook. Anyways, if you are interested in attending the event or you want to participate the challenge, here are the details.

Do you have a recipe so delicious that you are just dying to share with everyone? What better way to make friends than over good food and drinks?

Come to the ULTIMATE Foodie Challenge where each sexy foodie will contribute one dish for sharing and tasting. In other words, forget your DIET!

The catch is you have to cook the completely by yourself and is willing to share the recipe with everyone.

Why? Because the recipes will then be collected and compiled into a little book made available for everyone! This is your chance at becoming a PUBLISHED author!

The best part of this communal recipe book is it will be sold and all proceeds will go to Special Olympics. For charity! We need all of you to make this happen. Lets cook, share and make friends, for charity.

Though it sounds as if you'd need to be a blogger, this event is NOT exclusive for bloggers! Meaning everyone can join and contribute. SO LETS BRING THE (Pablo's) HOUSE DOWN!

So what are you waiting for? RSVP to the event and send in your recipes to foodiebloggers@gmail.com before the 22nd April, 2009!

The Special Olympics Brunei is grateful for your support and the Foodie Bloggers looks forward to seeing you all there!

If you have any questions do leave a comment on the Wall. :D

P/S: AnakBrunei is sponsoring a mobile phone to be won during the event. ;) Ring ring!

UPDATES: Chef Nash's crew from http://obcces.blogspot.com/ will be joining us for this event to give a LIVE cooking demonstration! I say the Foodie Bloggers Challenge has gotten more interesting. :)

******************************

No comments: