Apr 6, 2009

New Chapter

Afternoon Reception Tea
SUNDAY 5th April 2009
Location - My Crib


After the match, I went straight back home. Then had shower and go online kajap just to check Facebook and check who is online in my msn. Banyak yang online but most of them busy and away, so nada lah kan ku kacau. Ada plang i saw someone but malas ku kan nagur cos i was so pissed arah nya. Then dugal saya datang lagi, maybe too much tea ku minum tadi atu at memeh. I shut down the computer and try to get sleep. When i was struggling to get some sleep, I heard someone knock on my door twice. I try to deny it but I swore someone did knock on my door. I was wondering who would knock my door at 2am ish? Pikir2 ku lagi siapa banar ah tapi macam malas ku jua kan mikirkan siapa mengetuk pintu ku atu sal dugal ku datang. So terpaksa tah ku muntahkan, but yang ku muntahkan atu nada jua ada but just the acidic gas dalam my perut. Balik2 ku pajal supaya the acidic gas atu keluar but then lain plang keluarnya, malas ku mention. No bukan ku terkirit apa, but it was dark red yang keluar. I didn't panic because I've been thru that before. I just assumed it was nothing.

I managed to shut my eyes at around 5ish am and woke up around 1130am. Terus mandi and straight away ke kitchen to prepare for the afternoon tea, which is laksa curry. We had a small reunion reception tea party here at my house, Needah craved for my Laksa curry and asked to me prepare for her, so I just prepare for everyone. I've prepared the Laksa paste since yesterday sudah, so I just tau masak saja and add the coconut milk and the condiments, thats it. Inda sampai satu jam masak. At 3.40pm, they came, well all ladies pulang saja. They came pun kan meliat baby jazmin (anak my sis). These ladies are our friends when we were at Cardiff, kira geng-geng Cardiff yang selalu lepak and stayed at our house. We talked about our past which was a memorable moment lah dulu-dulu atu. Vivi finally showed up after 10 years inda jumpa ia cos she continue her study at the States. Dino @ Dina is still the same, Leena B ofcourse ada jua cos she's one of the geng and Ida was here also even she was not one of the member but she was invited to come over jua since she know them.



They chilled at my crib till night, Dina, whom never has a Facebook and inda kan pernah join any social network now finally registered to Facebook by us. Ngaleh kami menghasut ia even ia nda mau, but me and needah register kan jua ia. Then after this and that, we start to take pictures for her profile picture, sudah ia meliat atu, nyanyat ia tarus (nyanyat - addicted) , berabis mengambil gambar and put it in her facebook. It was the most enjoying and happiest day today when we get together again for so long. They went back at around 7ish pm.

**************************************

No comments: