May 1, 2009

First Day

It was my first day to report to work yesterday. The night before that, I try to sleep early but I couldn't close my eyes until 230am. I woke up around 545am, kan sambung tidur tah ni tapi takut inda terbangun balik. So went to mandi, had breakfast and then pakai baju. My office located somewhere at BSB, so i assumed jalan di Lambak atu traffic. I left my house at 7am and yes its already traffic along the traffic light near Soon Lee at Lambak. Took the route at Manggis 1 and passed over the bridge straight to Sg Akar and then went thru the highway at the back where the new RTB is. Di sana pun traffic jua. Then reached BSB at SMJA, surprisingly inda traffic. I reached my office at 730am. I didn't know where to park, so I parked my car at the back of my office where the BG's (Government vehicles) park.

Went to the admin building to report. I was asked to fill in the form, then i was asked to meet the head of the department. He was funny and friendly but he's going to retire next year, too bad. Then I went to see the Tim Ketua. He looks furious and serious but he's ok lah. Then I was asked to join the rest of the office mate for "bertahlil" thingy at the meeting room since its Thursday. After tahlil, we had this makan-makan and terus lah sessi kenal berkenalan with my office mate. After that, I then kena bawa to my department. I was told that i will handle the building and maintenance care for each branches. Belum lagi ku start keraja. I sat at the receptionist table since alum ku ada ofis lagi and the person that i will replaced masih ada dalam ofis.

That afternoon, I went to the Old Airport, where our department branches located (malas ku gtau dimana ku keraja btw) hehe.. u guys go figure lah, k. At the Old Airport, I was asked to attend the 'Penyampaian sijil' to the workers yang ikut induction course. So duduk sana and watched the Head department gave the certificate to them saja. After that, makan lagi. Then bergambar beramai-ramai. Then one of my office mate showed me around the office, kira terus berkenalan sama office mate disana and terus lah ku melawat tempat-tempat office atu. I met one of my crazy friend (alai Eyam) disana. When i met him, terus ia cakap "Samekom Tuan, baru start kerja kah ari ani" hahaha.. baie wah ia ah, i was just smiling at him, cos we planned not to know each other when i reported to work there. Another friend, alai Ahha were there too, he was in the same building with me at BSB. Same thing jua, kami eksen2 nda kenal each other.

After dari Old Airport, me and alai ahha then went mengupi at Ussof cafe, saja merelaxkan minda. Then balik tah kami. So thats about it lah my first day at work.. nuthing to do in the morning just sit down and chit chat with my boss and other office mate.

Till then.. adioosss..

No comments: