May 14, 2009

Trip to Temburong

It was my first trip to Temburong today. I have never been to Temburong before, baru tah nie seumur hidupku ke Temburong. Excited? not really cos I wasn't looking forward to go there and heard there's nothing exciting going on there. I went there with the other officers for the '25 tahun cabaran stamp' organized by the Postal Department on the occassion of the 25 tahun Brunei Merdeka. We took the boat from Bandar to Temburong which took us about 40 mins to reached Bangar Town.



Its a nice and quiet place but not that really quiet lah, bising jua bunyi horn boat sana sini. After the function, we went to see the post office which is just across the river, pakai kreta lah ke sana. My first time jua tu melawat pos ofis sana. Then we went to the market sana, nada banyak berjual di sana atu, just bought wajid Temburong. Orang cakap wajid di sana nyaman, but once ku try, macam wajid biasa saja.. oh well. At 1130am, me and my big boss went back using the boat jua. Sampai Bandar exactly 12 noon.

End of my report.. hahaha..

No comments: