Jan 13, 2009

Random post

Today berjalan ku sama kawan ku, macam.. ntah ngaleh ku melayan ia ani. Sepanjang perjalanan percakapan kami ani start dari "Macam" saja. Reasons we go out is because to find a computer shop which can fix my PC. My PC starts to hang and freeze all the time since last month sudah, I have been using my PC in a safe mode with network mode. I couldn't use all the drivers in the computer, I couldn't even listen to the songs that i've downloaded, sucks eyh. So we were looking di kawasan Jln Muara and Berakas saja but we couldnt find any one computer shop, ada pulang but MAHAL. Its almost 6pm, I had to be back before Maghrib cos kan mengaga arah my cousin bertahlil lagi. So mengantar tah si kawan ani balik.

At 8pm, i follow my cousin arah bertahlil di Lambak Kiri. On our way ke sana, we saw a burning house. Apinya besar and the whole house sudah macam hangus. Nada boomba apa and heran ku kenapa inda ramai urang atu. The house was not far away from the lambak kiri mosque. I was wondering kenapa nada Bomba atu kan, nada kah jiran-jiran sana atu menefon Bomba. Sudah kami arah my cousin, duduk kali kami like 10mins, baru tah kedengaran bunyi siren bomba atu pun macam dari jauh bunyinya. My mind was like saying "duii angus sudah rumah atu, baru tah kan datang bomba ah". Macam besar api atu, dari jauh sudah nampak api atu besar. I didn't get the chance to take the photo but i felt so sorry for the owner of the house atu.

Hope they will get a help from the Yayasan foundation.

******************************************************

No comments: