Jan 19, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello all. Its been a hectic day, i've got too many works to do and i haven't upload new songs here. Bear with me guys, i will let you know when I put the latest indo songs, infact i have it already but masa saja tak mengizinkan for me to upload the songs. Oh yeah, as you can see right now, my blog is still OPEN for public and I am sure many of you was like wondering and asking "banarkah inda ni ia kan set blognya public atau eksennya saja ni". Good news, this blog is for PUBLIC view Yaaayyy BUT not to download my songs hahaha. I have created a new blog just for my viewers to download the songs and it will be the VERY latest song you will get. However, it is a PRIVATE blog and only for those who gave me their email address can view the blog. So for those who gave me their email address, I will inform you via your email about my new blog, just be patient yeah cos it is still under construction. Will publish it before february, Insyallah...

End of announcement.

*************************************************

No comments: