Jan 4, 2009

New Year 2009 Resolutions

I have been listing up my new year resolutions as early as before its even new year already. Two of em are to be more independent and kurengkan jalan. I did mention that i wont be telling what are my new year resolutions but boring tia kalau inda ku share.. hehe yeah i know i am decisive.

But will i stick to any of my resolutions? frankly speaking, i'm not sure I can because there is a right way and a wrong way to make a New Year's resolution. I think i can aim atleast one or three of em. I must be very very wise in making decision.. ooohhh that i wanna put in my new year resolutions, making a good decision.

What else should i add more
  1. I know i wanna change from XXL size to L or M size shirt
  2. Sleeps early, i really mean EARLY like 12 midnite lah paling akhir..
  3. Find a waaayy better job
  4. Will never ever gonna use credit cards anymore, jaraaa bah
  5. I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....*gulp*
  6. I will eat healthy food
  7. Will become vegetarian.. bye bye chicken, beef and fish.. eh wait, I love to eat fish.. so fish can stay the rest, babaiii..
  8. Spend more time with family.. err i think i always do that
  9. I will give up smoking and will smoke cigar only.. LOL
  10. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. *gulp*
  11. I will give up drinking carbonated water except for light coke and any other diet carbonated water, oh 100 plus shud be ok..
  12. To be less imaginative
  13. Become less friendly
  14. Stop being nice.. tee hee hee..
  15. I will drive bit faster and wear safety belt
  16. Will never fart in the mall or supermarket anymore
  17. Be more organized
  18. Learned something new
  19. Get out of Debt.. "how i wish.. shesssh"
The above lists are part of my new year's resolutions, what about you? Apa azam baru biskita?


************************************

No comments: