Jan 4, 2009

FINAL CALL

New year was just 4 days ago and I have set my new year resolution before its even new year already. What are my new year resolutions? Its better for me not to tell because I know when i tell, i will never stick to it. Seriously, it happens before. So, its better for me to keep it to myself and somehow one of my friend knows what are my resolutions, so you better SHUT UP or else tee hee hee..

Alright, decisions.. decisions.. I have yet to decide whether to keep this blog for public view or for private. Surprisingly, I have received huge number of emails from my blog readers. They've given me their emails to put them in my list of my private blog and some of them begging me not to set my blog to a private blog. I just wish i can do that but i have to do it, I have no choice, well i do have a choice actually but I just don't know what to do. Just give me time to decide. Or you can give me a good reasons why I shouldn't set my blog to private. This won't happened if the other party co-operate with me, they are just so not cool, taking advantages from me blog. So here I am asking you readers to give me YOUR EMAIL (real & valid email address) if you want to access to my blog. If you have a google ID account or gmail account, please email it to me (jablaii@hotmail.com). If you do not have a google ID account or gmail, you can create one or you can try give me your hotmail or yahoo id instead. So please once again, give me your email so i can give you access to my blog.

This blog will become a PRIVATE BLOG by next week and i will post another latest songs by next week too, So hurry guys, send me your email to my email (jablaii@hotmail.com) so i can give u the access to my blog. (mcm balik2 jua ku meremind kamu ani ah)

I know some of you would say "Sekadar jua eh or luan jua eh or barigali jua eh" to me. So what, its my blog, i don't give a shit what you people say, I can do whatever i want, its my blog and I HAVE THE POWER, NOT YOU.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh my, i sound so evil.. who cares.. hahaha.. laters...

***************************************

No comments: