Jan 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Wishing HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to my family, relatives and friends and also to my blog readers where ever you are, thank you for being part of my 2008 as we welcome 2009 wish you all the best peace love and prosperity and good healthy.

This year, i celebrate new year with my family as for 2 years in a row, i celebrated new year with my friends, so its time for me to celebrate with my family. A simple celebration at home, BBQ and Karoake-ing. No fireworks this year because we get to see free fireworks from our neighbours. When the time strikes midnight, everywhere we can see fireworks, depan and belakang rumah, sana sini fireworks, so inda lah payah kami main bunga api ehehhe.. free show yawwww.. anyways

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

*******************************************

No comments: