Aug 31, 2008

Random update

I notice I rarely updating my blog lately. This is because I have been busy doing some voluntary work. I don't think its necessary for me to tell what sort of voluntary job that I do but I tell you this, it got to do with animals. I have been participating this voluntary job since last June by the encouragement of my friend. She dragged me (Yes you know who you are haha..) to join this job since she knew I love animals so much. It was fun but sometimes very the stress lah jua.

Anyways I was so upset, pissed, sasak and stress kemarin because the website yang ku buat for the association i joined does not functionally work at Internet Explorer, but it perfectly works at Firefox. I swore it works when I tested at the localhost but then sudah ku cuba arah real website, inda tia mau, berulah eh. I tried to fix the problems but still doesn't work. Buntu terus fikiran ku. I almost gave up but i still have the spirit to carry on what i just did. So I came up with another idea. I started to design a new website from scratch, berjaga ku sampai subuh menyiapkan. Simple but elegant, user friendly and oh you can change the color provided in the boxes, cool huh. Bah enuff wif my work..

Tomorrow inda jadi puasa because the anak bulan was not sighted, so it's a good news for me cos aku sudah plan if esuk inda puasa, I can go to the dentist to cabut my gigi. I couldn't sleep last night from menahan the pain that i suffered. It was nilu and kanyat-kanyat wah my gigi atu di malam, kan menanggis saja inda menahan perihku.. hmm mcm title lagu saja. Puasa falls on Tuesday and I doubt ramai orang ke gerai ramadan nie, likewise. Last year i didn't go to the gerai ramadan at Stadium, Gadong or anywhere lah, just not my type to go to a crowded places. Payah lagi mencari parking tu, traffic jam lagi, buat urang inda sabar and marah, menggugat keimanan ku jua tu if i swear at people especially time traffic. So better inda ke sana.

Guess atu tah saja dulu for now. Erm siapa ada birthday hari ani ah.. hmm.. check facebook sama friendster dulu.. hmm.. nada.. orite then.. later.

***********************************************

No comments: