Aug 5, 2008

Feeling Down

Its been a sad sad sad day for me yesterday and today. I'm in a cranky mood since kemarin malam, I don't have the appetite to eat and I don't feel very very well. Although some of my friends i chatted with last night and today ada ku buat 'hahaha' or 'lol' actually i wasn't really laughing nor smiling. I was just simply type that so they know i'm a joker or laughing but I wasn't. My cat has been missing since yesterday afternoon. Usually i don't let him out of the house well only di kawasan atas rumah at the roof but since he was like 'meow-ing' balik-balik in my room telling me he needs to go poo poo, so i put him to my mom's room where he poo poo at the toilet. Yes he likes to poo poo at my mom's toilet. Since we have a guests kemarin, I had to entertain our guests. My mom then went to her room to feed her cats including my cat. So i didn't bother to feed my cat later cos usually aku selalu bagi ia makan in my room before maghrib.

At 5.30pm, i was really tired and the weather was hot at that time so i had my shower and at 6pm i didnt check on my cat cos i was really tired, sleepy and fell asleep at around 6.15pm. At 7.30pm, terbangun ku and realised something was missing cos selalunya before Maghrib, my cat ada dalam my room and if ku tertidur time Maghrib, my cat ani membanguni aku, well by sitting on my tummy and 'mengeow' tah ia tu. So lapas ku bangun tidur, terusku cari my cat ani. I asked my mom if she saw my cat, she said last time she saw him masa bagi the cats makan. I went outside my house and searching for the cat and it was raining 'barai-barai' and was hoping he come home, but nada jua. I went to look sampai midnight and then I called it off for the day, went to my room and felt sooo down and sad.

Couldn't sleep last night cos i was so worried about my cat, knowing its his 2nd time keluar rumah, what will ever happened to him, I don't know. Macam-macam was on my mind that night, kena langgar kah ia, kena curi kah ia or lost di hutan. Went to sleep around 3am plus. Woke up early around 8am and continue searching for my cat. I wasn't feeling well tadi, I got a major headache and my eyes sakit, antah kenapa. My mom also went to search for my cat but my cat was no where around. Again, lain-lain fikiran ku, kena langgar kah or something. I decided to go jalan with my car hoping to see 'bangkai kucing' but luckily i didnt found any on the road. Then i start to think, he might be just around the neighbourhood. He must have been kept inside my neighbour's house or lost in the woods but then mustahil jua cos cats know how to find their own way back. I felt so dizzy tadi tgh hari maybe cos of the hot weather atu and so I went to sleep and bangun around 3pm. Was hoping that my cat ada di bawah but he wasnt. Went to search for him again till 6pm then i stopped searching for him today.

I was hoping he could come home by tomorrow. If by tomorrow i didn't see my cat, then baru tah ku dapat accept he is lost or someone else took him. My sister would probably be the most happiest person right now knowing my cat is lost or no longer at home cos she dislike my cat so much. Oh well.. time to go now... i really missed my cat so much, he's always there for me.. I mean he makes me smile when i was sad. He also makes me laugh when he gave me the funny look if ia kan mau makan.. just look at the picture above. The picture above was taken three days ago. He was looking at me pasal ia mau makan and he gave me that kitty face.. awwhhh.. I'm gonna miss him.. sigh..

************************************************

No comments: