Aug 6, 2008

Missing Cat

It's been 2 days my beloved cat went missing and not returning home. Usually when I do my work in my room, Amy (my cat) would accompany me and sleep on my bed from 10am till 4pm but then now Amy is no more beside me and this would make me more sad and greatly depressed when I do my work in my room without looking Amy on my bed. I had to leave my room cos i couldnt bear to stay even 10mins in there thinking about my cat. I went outside my house and search for him again but couldn't find him around.

Almost every seconds and minutes I sat outside (back of my house where Amy was last found) near the ducks and geese shack waiting for my cat to come home but he never did. I asked our gardener to look for Amy in the forest and asked our neighbour if they have seen my cat. I waited for our gardener to come and he gave me the good news. He said one of our neighbour saw Amy last nite. The way how they describe about Amy was exactly the same. I was so happy to hear the news and eager to go to their house and take Amy back with me but my mother stopped me from going there cos she knew I would do something stupid (which I don't) so she went to my neighbour's house with our gardener. I waited precariously and impatiently for my mother to come home bringing Amy back with her. I pray to God and was really really hope that my mother would bring Amy home but unfortunately she didn't. She said Amy wasn't there and it's true our neighbour did saw Amy last night. I started to feel sad and down but at the same time I feel happy, grateful and satisfied knowing that Amy is still alive and safe. All i can do now is to pray that Amy will always be safe and will come back home one day. Aminn..

Just wanna share with you all a pictures of my cat (Amy) see how adorable and cute he is

(Left) My nephew is playing congkak with Amy. (Right) Amy sat on my back, trying to wake me up. he thought i was sleeping. At that time kan Isya Prayer.

(left) This is Amy when he was young, cute huh. (Right) This is how he sleep on my bed everyday

I would like to say thank you to my friend (Aziz) for publishing a blog about my missing cat in his blog. I really appreciate what you did dude. I also made a flyers about my missing cat but the problem is, i don't have a color printer and I did ask one of my friend to print out for me and gave it to me during the meeting tadi but then I mistakenly sent her the wrong file, it was supposed to be the flyers file but i sent her the JPG instead. Patuttah she gave me just Amy's picture.. silly me... now I have to delay distributing the flyers.. sigh..

*****************************************

No comments: