Sep 19, 2008

Sendirian Bhd

Whats happening today?? As usual, bangun at 1130am, mandi and prepare kan solat Jumaat. After Jumaat prayer, kan jalan tah ku nie to the hardware shop kan membali chat but then macam malas kan jalan atu, masih mengaleh and lemah badan ku. And lately aku dapat headache saja, most probably aku selalu akhir tidur atu saja kali. So at 430pm I went out and went to D'Other Office to collect my Nasi Briyani. I Met Rano and Alin there. I met few of my friends there too esp si Yusrin and Si Baim. The Nasi Briyani was superb. It's worth it when you donate B$10 to the needy people and you get a big container of nasi briyani, popadum and a can of soft drink, for me that Nasi Briyani is enuff for two people, believe me, its banyak and i didn't finish it all. I just feel great for donating and helping the needy people, they really deserve it especially for this coming hari raya.

After dari D'Other Office, went to the hardware shop at our area. I couldn't find the chat that i want to buy, ada pulang but its "F" expensive. I just need about 3 litre and it cost me B$18, gila eh durang atu. Inda ku jadi membeli and terus balik ke rumah and its almost 6pm dah. Everyone di rumah sungkai di luar except for me. Only aku saja sama the maid sungkai di rumah. I know mom inda masak banyak so I just ate the Nasi Briyani that I collect from D'Other Office. Like I said, inda ku terhabis makan Nasi Briyani atu cos it was banyak, macam makan untuk dua orang and it was very delicious.

I guess thats bout it lah.. Owh i just finish watching "You Don't Mess With The Zohan". It was funny but was not funny as Get Smart. alrighty then.. don't forget the match between Chelsea and Man Utd this Sunday at 10pm local time. Adioosssss

****************************************

No comments: