Sep 14, 2008

Chelsea is Good

Chelsea did it again.. huurraaayyy..!!!! Chelsea beats Manchester City at yesterday's Premier League Match. I didn't watch the match pulang but man i feel good when Chelsea won the game. Chelsea is still on the top of the Premier League. If like this selalu kan best but I hope Chelsea will always be the top.

Robinho from Manchester City celebrated the first goal but Chelsea the great spoiled the party with an impressive win to stay top of the Premier League. Robinho put City ahead with a 20-yard free-kick after 13 minutes, but Ricardo Carvalho levelled for Chelsea three minutes later. Frank Lampard’s superb strike put Chelsea ahead after 53 minutes and Nicolas Anelka slid in a third.

But the sad thing was team captain, John Terry was given a red card for a foul on Jo 13 minutes from the end of Chelsea's 3-1 Barclays Premier League win at Manchester City. His sending off now threatens to keep him out of next Sunday's showdown with Manchester United.
Next game, Champions League Group A, Chelsea vs Bordeaux on the 16th September 2008 at Stamford Bridge and Chelsea will be playing home against Manchester United on the 20th September 2008, at 1500 hrs, UK time. This is going to be the match that everyone's waiting for. I just hope that Chelsea will win this game.

*************************************************

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO
Bestfriend, Wardun Yussof
Happy Birthday Lai, wish you all the best and jangan lupa lanja sungkai bila-bila masa saja.

***************************************************
SUNGKAI AT RIZQUN

I didn't expect my brother gonna lanja all of us sungkai at Rizqun. But yeah he did sal ia kan belayar balik ke Singapore atu kali. I met my friends at Rizqun esp Amin, my ex classmate frm SMJA School and glad to meet him cos it has been 10 yrs inda jumpa him. I also bumped into my panat friend, Wafie. Masih panat anak atu.. hehehe..

The before and after colorful drinks

my food, just the appetizer

Ambuyat is a must to eat

my main course dish

another main course

Honestly, the main course was not as tasty as last year. I love the appetizer. The kerabu ayam and seafood salad was so yummy.

*******************************************

No comments: