Sep 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO

ME, MYSELF AND I

Yup, its my birthday today, 22nd September 2008. Just wanna say a big THANK YOU to those who wish me on my birthday especially my mom, sis, bro-in-law, lil bro and sis-in-law, thnx for the birthday gift. Also to my nieces, nephews and to all my cousins and to all my friends for wishing me on my birthday especially di facebook and friendster, really appreciated it. Although I didn't celebrate my birthday this year but at least ada cake kena belikan oleh my sis and bro-in-law, thank you so much, it really means a lot to me even tah nada celebration and tani tani saja yang celebrate. Time buka puasa lagi tu celebrate and I was in a messy condition, as usual before berbuka, I always menyediakan the foods and drinks on the table.

Thank you everyone. One question, MANA HADIAH KU? hahahaha.. alryte then, got to bake some cookies.. chowwwwssss

**********************************************

No comments: