May 2, 2008

Rugby Is Not My Sport

Rugby is a famous sports in Brunei nowdays, they even have a team already and they even have a league going on these days, I think. My friend (Fauzi) wants me to join their club or team. At first, I was so excited and thought joining rugby would be interesting and can slim you down, but on second thought, no thank you, knowing that rugby is like a harsh, meanie, aggressive sports. You can even break your bone when somebody runs towards you and knock you down very hard. Bukan ku takut kan main but knowing that my knee condition, I have been dislocated my knees several times masa dulu lah di UK and i even pernah pakai crotches to my working place. Do i need to wear that crotches again and say goodbye to my career and future? no way.. I don't want that to happen to me again.

Neways, i have some photos of my friend yang ikut main rugby. Dont you think its so aggressive? I don't know what you guys think but for me, its scary, look at them, they are like trying to knock you down from behind by hugging you? looks scarieee to me. Si Fauzi inda lah, ia biasa udah tu.. hahaha.. jgn marah eh. I know its part of the game tu, i watched rugby in the tv but i dont wanna join, well maybe, who knows if my knee okay sudah.

Guys, if you are interested in Brunei rugby, you can go to their website at Brunei Rugby Online or at their facebook group (you must be log in to facebook first) at Rugger Buggers. All informations are there and if you ladies wanna know who's the guy in yellow holding the ball in the picture, that is my friend, Fauzi. He's single but NOT AVAILABLE, i dont know why he's not available but who cares, if you want his number, ask from me.. hahahaha..

*buat suspend saja*

No comments: