May 6, 2008

Chelsea did it again

I didn't watch the game between Newcastle and Chelsea until the final whistle, not even the end of first half. I only managed to watch until 10mins after kick off. I used to be so excited when Chelsea is playing but last night I wasn't, I had a terrible sore eye, on the left eye. I couldn't even bare to open my eye to watch the game, sakit bah mata ani. Tarus ku tutup tv and then went to sleep. Anyways, congratz to Chelsea again for beating Newcastle down 2 - 0. I understand Michael ballack score the first goal on the 60th mins while Chelsea's 2nd goal by Malouda in the 82nd minutes.

Chelsea is still on the race to the top of the Premier League, although they stay second to Manchester United on goal difference with one final game of the season to go.


*************************************


Congratulation to my good friend, Ak Haji Hairul Azmi for his engagement last Sunday or last Friday ( I think), I don't remember the day and date of his engagement cos I wasn't invited and inda kena bagitau, sampainya hatii. But then he told me its a family function and only family saja kana invite, so di maafkan lah.

He is officially engaged to his fiancee (inda tau nama fianceenya ani, inda pernah kena introducekan). May Allah bless you two and kalau kawin atu, jangan lupa JEMPUT aku and the rest of the gengs. Ku highlight udah tu JEMPUT ah hahahaha.. neways, CONGRATULATION once again


bikin suspend aja...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aduiiiiiiii.... adaaakaaaahh... hmmmm .... mun paham bishaii...