May 30, 2008

I'm so in love

I am so in love with you M. You are always on my mind, I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when i wake, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. I am such a lucky guy to have found you M. When my eyes locked for the very first time, you rendered me breathless. Now, with the same intense gaze, passionate warmth envelops my heart. I love so much about you that it is hard to pick just a couple of things out. I love the way you smell. I love the way you feel me. I even love the way you look. That night was wonderful, you feel so tender, you melt inside me and you make me moan and make me want more from you. I just can't take my hands out of you baby. I only want you M. Yes baby, I am so in love with you.

Every time that I think of your look it lights me up inside. Even when I am having a really bad day, seeing your looks makes me smile at you and makes me forget about the previous events of the day. I am so in love with you that I don't go one minute without thinking of you and wishing that I was with you! I can't stand to be without you for one second. You have truly turned me into myself. There was a time where I didn't believe in love. I really thought it never existed, but this is the time that makes me want to thank you. Thank you everything, because it is you that taught me love, and how to love.

I have had such a great time with you no matter what we are doing. As long as you are around, even doing the most mundane activity is fun. I hope that we'll see each other everyday when you come back. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I miss you sooo much M


to be continue..........

No comments: