Feb 21, 2008

New Movies

Check this out guys, more new movies will be out soon next month. Really banyak movies but malas ku kan mention semua kali ah. These are the movies is a MUST for me to watch.

Superhero Movie 2008


I am looking forward to watch this movie. By looking at the trailer above, I can tell that this movie looks funny and dumb because it was the same person who directed the Naked Gun and Scary Movie. Must be very very hilarious movie. It will be on the cinema screen on the 28th March 2008, i hope..

Shutter 2008 (US version)


I'm not sure if this version is better than the original Thai Shutter version cos the original version was really scary. Just like the Grudge and the ring, it wasn't scary at all and it was so fake. I guess i have to watch this movie before I can criticize about it. Due for release 21st March 2008, again I hope.. hehe

No comments: