Feb 14, 2008

Homemade Cheese Macaroni Spaghetti

It was so fringing cold today and mata ani kan tidur saja so i went out ke Milimewah to buy stuffs for me to cook untuk karang malam cos tonight me & friends are planning to have a dinner at my friend's house di Jerudong, its a bachelor house, bukan sempena valentines day eh but sempena ia dapat rumah bujang atu jua.. So we were asked to bring our own food and drinks since ia malas kan masak atu hahaha.. baik jua tu. And so I decided to cook my own homemade Cheese Macaroni Spaghetti. Simple menu and easy to cook.
And make sure if you boiled your macaroni, never cover the pan with the lid cos if you do and when you want to open the lid up to check if the macaroni is cooked, the steam will quickly evaporate to your hand which ends up by burning up your hand, just like mine.. so be very very careful.. oh if you guys want the recipe for the food above, just email me, ayte..

Few days ago, I read rano's blog and ada this guy (Nalee), quite famous jua lah ia ani since his pictures were posted at rano's blog masa he injured his finger and he was associated as a hottie by some girls.. so does that mean i'm a hottie too..?? LoL.. i burned my hand hahahaha.. does that count girls? hahahaha..

No comments: