Feb 22, 2008

Dr Phil's Test

I logged on to my facebook (nah kedapatan tia aku ada facebook.. damn it) last week and I received this application from a friend, lupa ku siapa yang suruh aku try this test. Its a Dr Phil's Test thingy. Who is Dr Phil? He is a professional psychologist whom giving a treatment to some celebrities including Britney Spears. Anyhoots, enuff bout him and Britney, I'm blogging about my result from Dr Phil's questionnaires. So here is my result.


Some are true and some are not especially on the part yang "expect the same loyalty in return". that is totally bullshit, not true. Some professional la konon, ptuii.. bwoh marah.. hahaha. Tapi yang takes time for me to regain my trust atu is totally true, sometimes inda ku mau trust langsung if the trust is broken by a friends.


No comments: