Feb 4, 2008

MAJLIS PERSANDINGAN

First of all, I would like to say congratulation to my sister and her husband (my bro-in-law) on their bersanding and ambil-ambilan yesterday. It was a successful event for both the majlis bersanding and malam berambil-ambilan. Also I would like to say thank you for the groom's side for helping the event as well. Thank you to my aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces for helping us for the majlis berbedak and bersanding and thank you sooo much much much.. banyak banyak much to the people yang involved in this event especially the event manager for the malam ambil-ambilan, the caterers, the dj's, the photographers (Eyan), Cameraman and semua lah yang involved atu yang inda dapat si sebut namanya di sini, luan banyak tia karang...

Oh yea, before kamu kan cakap why the pictures are so blury, that is because I am still NEW using the Nikon D40 camera atu, alum ku berapa pandai lagi, still in processing learning how to use it. Paksa time bersanding atu minta ajar arah si Eyan how to use the camera. Sorry once again :)

More pictures will be updated soon.. atleast aku updated my blog, karang membebel lagi si khy ah.. hehehe.. so bear with me guys if you wanna see more pictures, sadly nada muka ku di sini :(

No comments: