Jan 9, 2008

Welcome to my blog

hey hey.. aku udah buat blogspot baru.. wuhuu.. andang my intention udah kan move from wordpress to blogspot since last year. So now here it is..

"MUSIC IS MY LIFE" is the title of my blog. It is so true, without music, life is an error for most people including me. Everywhere we go, in shopping malls, carpools, aeroplanes, stadium, cinemas, hair saloon, etc we hear it everywhere. Even when there is none playing, we often hear it inside our heads. You simply can't find people who don't sing, chant or beat on drums because music occupies so much of our lives. And because music make our lives easier or more pleasant.

"Without Music Life is an Error" ??
Would it? i guess not. I think music is the best thing to ever happen. It brings meaning to my life. Life without music would be very dull. Music is medicine for the soul. Sometimes i wish i could capture the soundtrack that plays in my head. everything that's ever happened to me, good and bad, has a song that goes with it. without music, life would be a mistake.

I could never imagine my life without music. It's what picks me up when I'm upset and feeling down. I love music.

Could You Live Without Music?
I suppose i could but i just dont want to. To be honest i can live without music but it would be slightly boring. in the car, it is a must for me to play a music wherever i go but when me mom in the same car with me then there will be no music in the car cos she always bersalawat or bertasbih in the car, so payah tah kan membasarkan volume radio or switch on to the radio. That's what yang memboringkan.

No comments: