Jan 25, 2008

SLEEPLESS

It's 5.04am and I am still awake. Why am i still awake? that is because I couldn't sleep. Not because I am an insomniac, I just can't sleep when my nephew snores very loud next to me on my bed, i mean it.. very very loud. I can't even close my eyes listening to his snores. Even when i cover my ears with two pillows, it's still pass through my ear. It's getting on my nerves wah, tarus ku bangun dari katil and switch on my computer and memblog pasal ani.

I was sleeping just now around 2.15am, but i was awaken by his snores at around 2.35am, how i know the time atu? cos usually before aku tidur, selalunya aku liat jam dulu, so my estimation i fell asleep tadi around 5 or 8mins after ku liat jam, cos i was really sleepy tadi. Now inda tia ku rasa ngantuk. For me, once aku tidur sudah and then if aku terdengar bunyi kuat or weird noises, aku terus terbangun and inda dapat tidur balik even di pajal tidur. Tadi even when i went to the toilet, i can still hear his snores. Gosh, he must be very very tired sampai berkuruh kuat and nyaring macam atu, kasian jua ah. Tapi kasian lagi aku payah kan tidur ani.

I guess i have to wait till Subuh and wait ia balik, baru ku dapat tidur peacefully. Kasian jua ku kan ia atu, balik-balik ku banguni ia and cover his face with the pillow. Kan balik tidur awal ani pun, inda jua dapat cos he is still snoring right now. Stress eh macam ani, paksa makan petai nie.. tapi di mana kan ku cari petai time subuh-subuh ani jua hehe..

End of my blog... later

No comments: