Jan 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Guys, im sorry again for not updating my new blog..its a hectic month this year.. i mean January till early February will be the most busiest day in my life, well bukan aku sorang saja but my family jua. Like previous month, i was busy handling the invitation card for my sis's nikah and berian, so in this month, i will be busy again designing, handling and distributing the bersanding wedding card and also i am involved with the performance for the malam ambil-ambilan.. oh yes i will be singing and dancing on the stage in front of hundreds of guests.. this will be the most embarrassing moment i will encountered.. and i haven't practice singing and dancing yet. Ok i really need a model for my performance that night, this is only open for ladies ONLY. So any volunteers, pls contact me or comment.. i desperately seeking for a model.. ASAP

I can't believe i will be performing on the malam berambil-ambilan.. yikes *gulp*.. hope everything will be ok.. ahakz..

thats all for now.. see ya...

No comments: