Mar 14, 2009

SAY NO TO DRUGS

I wish I had more to say, but lately I'm just feeling like crap. I was not being myself for the past few days. and again i feel crap and i just want to make a confession right now, but before that, i just want to say sorry to my family, friends and relatives for what I did and I have no guts to tell them in person because I don't know how are they going to react. So, here is my confession

I have been taking Heroin since last week (silence). I was so stress, depressed and confused with my life. I don't know what to do and I don't think you know what my problems are but I just don't know how to solve it. Yes i have family and friends to talk too but its just the same advice that i've listen over and over again. I need support and motivation. I need encouragement but not suggestions. I know it was a stupid, silly, maniac decision that i make and it was not acceptable. Its too late for me to regret for what I did and now i'm addicted to drugs and I have to put the needle in my vein everyday just to make myself relax and calm so i wont think of my problems. Plus by taking heroin, I can lose weight :)

Day one after injection

Day 2 after the injection

Day 3 after the injection


The photo above is real, no photoshops. Once again, my apology to my family, relatives and friends for what I did. Its not the best way to tell you in my blog and the whole world is reading this too but as you can see, I am talking craps again

I don't do drugs hahahaha.. it was nonsence and rubbish. I like to merepekz. I talk craps. I never do drugs hehehe. Actually the pictures above was when I went to have a blood test in a nearby clinics. I had to have 2 shots, one in the morning which i had to fast from 8pm till 8am and 2nd in the afternoon. 1st shot was ok and they took 3 tubes of my blood. 2nd shot was really really a pain in the ass.The nurse couldn't find my vein. She shot me with the needle 3 times. It was painful and I felt like crying (Big boys don't cry). She asked me "sakit kah" and i replied "Nadih, mana sakit tu 3 kali kena cucuk" tapi dalam hati kesakitan. That night my arm was swelling bigger and i barely move my arm. The next day, it left a mark on my arm just like the picture above

Sorry for talking craps, I know its been a while i haven't been blogging and talking craps, so here I am, back to bloggin again. And oh, I will be changing my blog template layout soon. And i have post new songs in my new blog. Just click on the banner (left) the one with the "Jablaii Music Cafe".

Until then.. see ya guys..


*************************************

No comments: