Mar 18, 2009

Salad

I get bored easily and when i'm bored, i do stuff like chillin, cruising, playing games and cooking. Cooking is one of my hobbies since i was a child. I love to cook. I basically cook everything whats on my mind. I don't need to look at the recipe if i want to cook. Campur itu dan ini, odaah.. masak tah sudah tu.

Last night i was pretty hungry. I had my dinner around 7pm, well a little portion though cos I skipped lunch but had ambuyat at 3pm. Since I had dinner already, I just need to eat something light. I was thinking of tuna sandwich but it was a hassle, tau lah aku ani, if kan mau buat sandwich, mesti ada lettuce and cucumber. If nada, inda tah menjadi tu. So i saw baby potatoes in the fridge which is suitable for making a salad. But i was wondering salad apa baik ku buat at 930pm. So, I saw ada mayonaise dalam fridge, ada tuna flakes in a can and ada telor. So I boil the potatoes with the skin and terus la boiled the egg. While waiting for the potatoes and the egg to cook, aku buat the dressing for my salad by mixing the mayonnaise with tuna, chopped garlic, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and one spoon of lime juice. Simple kan? And here it is my potato salad..


Ohh.. i add mint leaves and lime zest just to give the zinggy taste of the salad.

till then...

************************************

No comments: