Mar 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to my niece and nephew

Today is my niece birthday, Yasmeen. She's at Glamorgan, Wales, Uk rite now with her mother. I used to bully her whenever we celebrate her birthday by saying "uncle abai punya birthday nie, bukan Yasmeen punya birthday ni", then she reply me back by saying"No, yasmeen punya birthday ni". Selalu tah ku buli ia catu till she got pissed. Even time my birthday pun ia mengakun ia punya birthday. If kami nyanyi happy birthday ramai-ramai to her, at the part "happy birthday to.." ku tambah "uncle abai" she straight away stared at me giving the angry look hahaha. She once said to me "uncle abai, yasmeen punya birthday hari-hari" and then menjaling lagi tu terus hehehe.. How I miss her so much, wish she could be in Brunei celebrate her birthday with us .She's turning 4 yrs old today, I think. Oh on the 25th March, she will be having an operation, minor one lah, to remove all her gigi cos giginya buruk and infected arah gigi yang lain, so mesti remove la semua. I feel so pity to her, hope she'll be ok.

Anyways, just wanna wish my beloved Niece, Yasmeen, a Happy 4th Birthday to you. May Allah bless you. We miss you so much and jangan gauk, dengar cakap mummy and daddy. Jangan banyak makan gula-gula atau coklat. Happy Birthday once again.

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO YASMEEN


Also on the 10th March, we celebrate our nephew's 2nd birthday held at our house. It was a simple and last minute birthday celebration and inda melagau orang just our family and my sis-in-law's family saja. He was so excited to celebrate his birthday and his habit is if meliat cake, abis di kacaunya tu, mesti di rasanya dulu. And if kan meniup candle, nda mau tunggu sampai kami abis nyanyi happy birthday. Happy 2nd Birthday to Alai Farid. Jangan gauk selalu and may Allah bless you.


Alai Farid ani favorite TV shownya Ultraman and Mr Bean, hari-hari tu mesti meliat cerita atu. Cakenya ani power ranger pulang tapi baginya setiap orang pakai helmet, gerenti ucapnya ultraman, pebaik contractor makai topi mcm helmet di atas bangunan ucapnya ultraman. Even polis naik motor yang berhelmet pun ucapnya Ultraman haha.. yaler tu. If postman datang ke rumah antar surat, cakapnya "ultraman antar surat" hahaha.. farid.. farid..

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO ALAI FARID


********************************

No comments: