Mar 8, 2009

8th March

Today is my sis birthday and my friend's birthday as well, Yanie. We went to celebrate my sis birthday today at Aqil Shafie Thai Restaurant at Jerudong. The foods were all simply delicious and spicy as well. We also celebrate my sis's father in-law birthday which his birthday is tomorrow. Owh also my niece birthday, Dk Nabel, last 2 days ago, 6th March 2008.


I just want to take this opportunity to wish my sis a happy birthday, wish you all the best and semoga di murahkan rezeki lagi and wish you happy with your beloved hubby, baby Jazmena and family. Also to Yanie Nudin, happy birthday to you as well, thanks for the treat yesterday. All the best to you and have a smashing birthday.

Oh tadi kan, masa at the restaurant, i saw my brother order the Special Tea which is "Three layer tea" if at de fountain menu. So, back at home, i decided to make one for myself.


The taste wasnt bad at all, sama macam rasa teh c ping. How i make it? first layer, i pour the palm sugar (gula melaka), then put ice cubes, 2nd layer pour susu cair then lastly pour the tea.

More updates soon.. by the way, all latest indo songs are at my new private blog, so if u want the access, email me..

No comments: