Oct 29, 2008

Pissed, Sasak and I'm in bloody Pain

Sounds angry kan my topic ah. Actually yes I am bloody pissed with the doctor di Brunei ani. Di re-schedule nya tah lagi my surgery ani, tau sudah I'm in pain, very very veryyyy pain to be more exact. My actual date for my surgery is tomorrow. I called the nurse last Monday untuk di lajukan my surgery and was hoping hari ani (Wednesday). The nurse supposed to call me last Tuesday tapi inda ada and tadi pagi, baru tah the nurse call me. I asked him kenapa inda call aku, ia cakap lupa to call me and lagipun the doctor nada. So then ia cakap my surgery kena extend to next Wednesday. Atu tarus ku marah, I said "eh bukan kah the doctor yang set the date for my surgery esuk, kenapa tah kan di extend lagi." I told him jua how painful i am right now, sakit berabis, inda lagi dapat di tunggu sampai next week. The nurse told me the dentist masa ani busy with FDI, so durang busy saja masa ani. I said indakan seorang saja doctor kerja sana atu. He then said he will try to fit me in this Saturday at around 11am. Sheesssh.. I am so really pissed and mad with the doctor di Brunei ani. Tau sudah orang sakit, kan kena extend tah lagi. Why kan some Bruneian doctors macam ani??. Are they doing their job well kah atau kan makan gaji saja?. Thats the reason why I hate going to the hospital because of their careless job. Not all of them yang macam atu but some of the doctors lah.

Now I am just relying on my pain killer. I don't know how long i can stand with this pain, sampai abis kali ubat pain killer ku ani and yes kan abis pulang. All this while, I only eat soft food saja and if kan makan solid food yang keras, paksa chew makanan atu di sebelah kiri gigi atu pun terkena at my gigi yang sakit. I just hope I can have my surgery esuk petang because esuk pagi aku ada appointment di clinic ampir ani just to take my blood and I don't wanna miss the halloween costume party this coming Saturday at my friend's dungeon and I don't wanna miss the amazing race that night jua. If Saturday jua my sugery, paksa ku cancel my surgery tu eh just for the sake of the party.... errr.. or inda.. *thinking* isshh boring.. errrmm.. errmm.. i better think berabis before making a decision. Absent mind ku masa ani... adiooosssss..

***************************************

No comments: