Oct 22, 2008

Cancelled

I was so not ready for the surgery tadi. Time ticking so fast and its almost 1pm and I should be getting ready to go to the hospital. I left the house at 1.20pm and it was heavily rain, I couldn't even see the road, luckily bukan aku yang drive. Our driver yang bawa aku ke hospital. I was late sudah, then traffic tah lagi, my surgery is at 2pm. I must be there before 2pm. I was so nervous and my heart was pounding very fast as I nearly reach to RIPAS. Rain keeps on falling from the sky. My driver dropped me at the nearby entrance hall. Went inside to the 3rd floor and gave the letter from the doctor to the nurse. I was asked to wait for the doctor to come. Makin tia ku nervous bila lama menunggu. While waiting for the doctor, ku bawa main game yang ada arah my handphone, hilang jua nervous ku sikit.

The doctor came and aku kena panggil. Kena suruh duduk at the chair yang untuk surgery atu. She then checked my gigi and told me if i want to carry on with the surgery. I asked her macam mana surgerynya ani. She explained to me in detail, first she will cut off my gum, removed my tooth and the roots from the bone attached, then she will need to grind the bone to smooth it, lapas atu di jahitnya yang tempat ia bedah atu. I asked her again for how long will the pain last long, she said it will healed for 2 days and 88% i might get swollen after the surgery. By listening to her explaination atu tadi, I definitely change my mind from getting the surgery. I told her i will be going to Singapore tomorrow and I don't wanna spoil my trip there. So she reschedule my surgery to next Thursday. Alhamdulillah...

I am not sure if I am makin the right decision, but so far i think it was the right decision. But I am carrying this pain for another week. I need more pain killers and antibiotic to reduce the pain. I need to go now, alum ku abis packing lagi. I will be blogging again next week. laters..

=-THE END-=

******************************************************

No comments: