Dec 27, 2009

I'm Back


Yes indeed, I am back blogging. It has been awhile since I left my career as a blogger due to my work inda menantu waktu dan masa. I have been busy most of the time, I do not have the time to blog. Most of my spare time is doing my work even waktu malam and sometimes I will stayback in the office during lunch hour just to do my work. Most of my friends and relatives said I am a workaholic, but if they are in my shoes, they would know how I feel. Let me tell you why most of the time I was busy during my 1st day of my work up till now. On my first day of my work, I was not given a job description, nada kena supervise, inda kena ajar. Terus-terus kena suruh buat this and that, contact this person for the project. I have to do mywork all by myself, nada guide from senior officer. During the first few months, I have been struggling myself trying to cope with my work, i didn't have a proper meal, i didn't have enuff sleep and most of the time, I move around everyday di Jabatan tempat ku kerja, baru duduk sekajap dalam office, kena panggil oleh my Timbalan Ketua. And paling ku inda suka sangat is, kan hari-hari meeting saja. On my 5mths working di sana, I lost 27kgs due to stress and depressed. Alhamdulillah, I am back to normal now, I am happy with my work so far cause I know what I'm doing and I deal with so many people dalam and luar daerah. I gained weight back.. darn!! but hey new year is coming so my new year resolution is kan kuruskan badan.. wuhuuu..!!!

Ayte guys, thats it for now, will be blogging for more, Insyallah, if i don't bring back my work dari office, beside I still have a pending work to do (likewise), which is monthly RKN project report ku belum siap lagi, so need to finish it by tonight, due date tomorrow, later...

2 comments:

ndai said...

yeah nini abai balik..welkum bek neneknya *lol*

aBaii said...

Hahahaha awuu dai.. :) thanks dai