Dec 28, 2009

Bad Day

Its a bad bad bad day for me today, no its not because today is Monday, but everything went wrong la. First i went to work late, i left house at 730am, that is because i couldn't sleep last nite. I slept at 530am and woke up at 7am. Actually i was asleep sometime around 12 midnite la, then i was awaken by this friendly ghost, itu hantu kacau saya punya jari, dia tarik2 saya punya jari, then terbangun lah saya at 1am sampai lah after Subuh prayer baru ku dapat tidur balik.

What i really mean by Bad day atu was tadi during lunch hour, I have a lunch date with the kurapak's crews (Alin hayam, Maw and Hj Ekram). So at 12.15pm, panyap-panyap my stuffs la nie, tutup aircon (di mestikan ni pasal kena tagur sudah if tinggalkan ofis, mesti aircon tutup - berjimat cermat ler tu), took my car key, tutup laptop and then keluar dari ofis and locked the door knob. While closing pintu ofis ku atu, i sensed sumting is missing, ku subuk-subuk arah pintu ku atu (pintuku ada transparents mirror) and i saw my key (office key) ampai-ampai atas meja and I accidentally closed the door slowly while looking at the key helplessly. Sudah ku tutup pintu, aku bangang buat seketika and baru tah ku sedar that the key on the table was my key to the office. Macam.. OMFG, macam mana buleh aku jadi lali ani. (lau tah dapat ku lakonkan semula cana bleh ku terkunci bilik ofisku atu).

Common factor of my lali-ness is Stress, Inda cukup tidur and Kusut sal kerja ku inda siap.

What happened next, aku kusut, inda ku banyak bunyi. I told one of our clerk aku terkunci bilik ofisku hoping ia dapat membuka kan ofis ku. So i went for a lunch ku with them Kurapaks arah D'Arch till 2pm, balik ke office hoping that ada orang sudah dapat membukakan pintu, rupanya alum dapat. Oh the key atu is actually the ONLY.. i repeat the ONLY spare key to my office, so my colleague nada menyimpan spare key lagi, thats the ONLY key they have, SUCKS BIG TIME. Anyhooottss.. I keep on trying to open the door, slide in the easy card di celah2 pintu di antara door knob atu (inda ku pandai meng-explain ni, faham2 kan saja), inda jua dapat buka sal I never broke in to people house hehehe.. eh kusut plang ku terus. Banyak my ofis mate cuba membuka pintu atu, langsung inda mau. In the end, Inda tah ku berkeraja petang atu, totally inda ku berkeraja. My reports inda berhantar, my layout design project inda siap, everything inda siap. Lepak tah ku at my colleague's office, buang kusut di sana, singing out loud macam-macam lagu yang inda ku hafal liriknya, kalau ikut program "Jangan Lupa Lirik" awal2 sudah ku out tu.. Kusut brabis eeeh.

At 4pm, baru tah buruh ku ani datang, ia memanjat ke ceiling dari luar ofis ku masuk ke dalam ofis ku. Terus tah ku suruh ia tukar the door knob atu and ive got 3 new keys, satu ku simpan, satu ku bagi my secretary and satu arah penyimpanan kunci. End of story.

Moral of the story here is.. TIDUR MESTI CUKUP SUPAYA INDA KUSUT TIME KERAJA PASALNYA IF KUSUT TIME KERAJA, KITANI BULEH JADI LALI AND PELUPA sepeti saya.. sekian cerita saya hari ini..

*pasang lagu bad day*

Oh i almost forget...


*********************************

CONGRATULATION TO AHHA OR BETTER NOW KNOWN AS
PENGIRAN HAJI

FOR BECOMING A DAD YESTERDAY


semoga menjadi seorang ayah yang baik dan bijaksana dengan mendidik anak sehingga menjadi anak soleha, amin..!!

berakal-rakal tah..!!! hahaha


***************************************

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm im having bad day too but after i read ur story, it makes me laugh. it does make me laugh. thanks for the story. chill

ahha210 said...

oittt Om.. thnx btw :P~