Dec 16, 2008

REWIND

Okay what do we missed from the previous post. Oh yeah, my last post was on the 9th December, that was when i was suffering from back pain and after that I didn't post anything yet. The next day, i was still suffering from the back pain injury and guess what, my computer crushed. At first the power supply was dead aka mati hangus kebakaran. I replaced a new one, but then it doesnt work jua. I asked my friend to come over to fix my pc but inda jua ia dapat buat apa-apa, my pc got a virus so I couldn't log on to my pc and that is why i didn't update my blog. Anyhooots.. let me rewind back what's going onfor the past few days..

NEW FAMILY MEMBER
(Saturday 6th December 2008)

I had my SPA test today for the post as 'Penguasa Pos', not as a postman naik motor mengantar surat (that's what my friend thought.. thnx) but before ke SPA, went to sent my mom ke hospital cos my sis kan beranak today. Then lapas ke hospital balik semula ke SPA and sat for the exam. The paper was okay but ada the questions yang inda ku tau, its about akta kewangan kerajaan.. jeezzz, adakah soalan atu, inda jua ku tau tu. So antam saja tia menjawab. I only sat for 30mins and then zoom ke hospital. Thought sudah beranak, rupanya alum lagi. So i waited di hospital till 430pm, then mom cakap balik sekajap kan bagi kucing makan. Kami sampai rumah around 5 plus lah cos of traffic jam. Rehat sekajap and kan online terus nie but knowing kesuntukan masa, ke bawah ku and antak aing panas kan membuat Teh tarik kan di bawa ke sana cos i have promise my sis's friends kan bawa teh tarik and durang bawa makanan lain. At 530pm, my bro-in-law called my mom tapi inda ia bercakap, my mom ani terhello hello, sekali ia cakap cuba kau dengar macam kakamu ani bunyinya kan mengeluarkan anak. Mendengar tah ku nie and yes she was, I heard my bro-in-law ckp "Bah push..push" ehehe.. oopsss am i suppose to write this? LoL.. anyways, told my mom that my sis udah tu kan beranak, she panicked and then suruh ku laju bersiap-siap. Teh tarik alum lagi siap, so ku masukkan susu manis banyak dlm jug and then tuang the tea and then masukkan dlm big thermos. Naik ku ke atas and then mandi kajap, inda lagi bersisir tu cos my mom sudah siap menunggu. I was really really not ready, sandal ku pakai yang kuyak mengoyak, lupa ku pakai belt utk seluarku, turun-turun bah. Aku ani lagi inda pandai drive laju but then aku maintain driving ke hospital 125km laju ku. Luckily sampai saja arah hospital, ada parking and terus parking.

At around 6.15 kah or 6.20pm kurang pasti jua tu ah, sampai arah wad bersalin and then my bro in law keluar and cakap "beranak ia udah, anak bini". Terus my mom masuk ke dalam. Kira sampat lah kami tu, yakah? hehehe.. anyways here are the pics taken during that day..

Isn't she adorable, vain ani wah. Asal liat camera, smile ia terus kan bergambar. Guess what's her name, we called her "Nurul Izza Shushi Teh". Nice kan.. hehehe nada lah.. that was just me bagi nama yang bukan-bukan cos of something lah.. u will know why namanya mcm atu.. scroll down aja..
Ok you must be wondering kenapa time sis ku beranak ada makanan like Sushi, teh tarik and Pizza hut. Well the story is like this, dalam facebook, me and my sis's friends ani berjanji kan bawa makanan while menunggu my sis beranak. So si Fina bawa Sushi, Susie bawa Pizza and aku bawa teh tarik. And so yatah nie makanan yang telah kami janjikan. I know its not a good combination but laku jua aaaah hehehe.. So then we came up with the name for my new niece. Awal-awal I came up with Nurul Pizza Shushi Teh Tarik, si Fina cakap, inda lawa eh, panjang banar. Then Ina came up with Nurul Pizza Shushi Teh. I said bida jua ah ada Pizza atu, so i came up with Nurul Izzah Sushiteh.. sekali my mom marah, apa kan kamu bagi nama nda bertantu ani.. hehehe.. but yeah i will still call her Nurul Izza Sushiteh.. LoL

Honey garlic Chicken Pizza with Wasabi is really really nice, you should try it. Nyaman berabis.

Erkss.. honestly till now, aku alum tau her name.. her real name selain dari Nurul Izza Sushi teh.. hehehe.. u guys must think that Im a bad brother and uncle huh.. hehehe.. my bad :x

=- END -=

********************************************

PICNIC AT PANAGA BEACH
(Sunday 7th December 08)

If di turutkan hati, i wont be joining them berpicnic pulang nie cos i was really tired berabis and I have promised them kan ikut jua. So masa ani tah dapat ku rasakan i wasnt feeling well and masa ani jua my back sakit masa on the way ke KB. Nada banyak kan di ceritakan bout my weekend di Pantai Panaga. It was my first trip to Panaga beach, it was a nice beach tapi terlampau banyak jellyfish mati. Below are the pictures that i shot using Ezam's SLR Camera. and my hp's camera. Aku atu 'test drive' cameranya before i get one for myself, Insyallah...

daymm.. this is so cool.. we spotted the cars at KB beach

ALIEN??

Dead jellyfish everywhere..

this crab is so cute, it didnt even run when i took a pic of it .. senyum tia kali ia nie

I like the scenery..

waahh so romantic.. i took this picture, me on trial nie

Ok this photo was meant for the couple back there tapi inda menjadi, terzoom arah si gdep hehehe.. but hey it was a nice shot

My best shot?? hope so

Bikini Babesss.. this picture was shot by Gdep, im normal but im not a perv.. haha


There are lots of pictures pulang lagi ni but malas ku kan menaruh, I only post what i shot except the bikini babes atu lah and there's a lot to story here but malas jua ku kan cerita. I get to see a hornbill right in front of my eyes, but sayang sekali the camera was not with me at that time, mun inda, ku gambar sudah. I was so excited to see the hornbill sampai aku inda tersebut nama burung atu. All i just say "Look up there.. burung kasawari, gambar ia.. laju laju" and like everyone was stunned aka bangang. Why would burung kasawari terabang, burung kasawari dont even fly. They were like laughing at me and told me kasawari is an ostrich. Hahaha i didnt know kasawari is an ostrich.. lol how can an ostrich fly.. hahaha.. well thats bout it. Kami nunggu sunset but the sun nada kelihatan, so kami balik lah ke rumah masing-masing, aku sampat bertakbir raya haji dalam kereta on my way back home.

=- END -=

******************************************

FRIDAY 12th & 13th SATURDAY 2008

Friday, I didn't go to Friday prayer as my back still hurt, can't even bend myself. Needah called me at noon cakap kan datang melawat my sis. So, Needah and her 2 daughters, Dina @ Dino, Leena Batek, Farah & her son came to visit my sis and ofcourse visiting us jua cos after 10 yrs sudah kami inda sama-sama lepak and berkumpul. We used to hang out and lepak way back dulu masa di UK and now we are meeting each other again, it was fun dapat berkumpul semula. Aida and Mimeh were here also, durang lagi awal datang.

Saturday, i was supposed to have a dinner with my jagongs friends but i have to cancelled the date with them cos of my condition. I was only 65% cure, alum lagi sehat berabis. I still walked slowly and need to lay down selalu. I know they were dissapointed with me, but what to do, my health is my concern and my first priority. I know pulang durang cakap, sisternya beranak, ia tah pulang sakit belakang nie.. well like duhh~ it was just a coincidence kali and i got it since last sunday and you people know that sudah, so say what you wanna say, I don't give a damn, i don't even care.. hehehe (asteeee.. serious jua eeeh.. nada eeh,manisss ko ah.. aluiii)

=- END-=

*********************************************

No comments: