Dec 9, 2008

My back is Killing me

I am in really really pain. My back hurts really really bad, i can't even walk like a normal person, I walk just like an old man. I can't bend nor move left to right. I can't sit all day on my chair like i used to and I can't sleep well cos my back is killing me everytime i move to left and right. I can't put on my shirt like i used to, well dapat pulang but i have to put it slowly, sama jua macam makai seluar, must be slowly and carefully. When i stand, i can't even look down cos it hurts my back. I really hate this, I know this is part of the 'dugaan' but of all the pain, why my back??? It's been two days now my back hurts and i'm not sure where and how i get it, but as far as i remember, I got it when i went to Panaga beach and ikut kereta my friend. It was almost a 2 hr drive ke KB cos he drove very slow and maybe by sitting down for almost 2 hrs atu buat my back hurts and yes i have to admit kerusinya inda comfy. Maybe jua lah ah, cos before ke Kiulap parking my car di sana, I was really in good shape, nada sakit-sakitan, my back was ok. Bangun dari tidur pun masih ok, nada sakit. But after ikut kereta my frend atu and sampai saja di Panaga, my back hurts, not berabis sakitnya mcm ani. Masa di sana, i can move and walk macam orang biasa but sudah otw balik ke rumah, terus-terus i got sore throat and my back sakit berabis. Sampai rumah, i had a shower and notice that I can't bend. When i bend down, sakitnya kan mati. I was really sick that night, my body temperature was high, about 38.7 celcius and I was like shivering berabis.

Around 830pm, i was like antah pengsan and then around 1030pm, terbangun cos of my back. Sakit banar belakang ku atu, inda dapat pusing kiri and kanan. I had to lie down straight on my bed sampai 12.30 midnite but i get bored and had to do something. I had to force myself bangun dari katil but inda dapat, so i push myself down from the bed and then crawled to my refrigerator and makan antibiotic and ibuprofen with an empty stomach. Few mins later, i can move and thats where i can sit down on my chair, buka computer and check on my FB. Yes you people might see me bagi comment on the photos dalam facebook, laughing and joking around macam orang sehat but the fact is i wasnt feeling well that night and still i am not. My fever is ok sudah, turun but sore throat masih ada and my back is still killing me.

1 comment:

azmibinanuar said...

I am so sorry to read that you are in pain. I hope you will recover soon. I have been quite a regular visitor to your blog since last year and wish you a speedy recovery.