Apr 12, 2008

Esiput Back But Slow

Today, Saturday 12th April 2008, 9.17pm, esiput kembali ke rahmatullah.. eeekss salah, esiput sudah kembali beroperasi dah, but not as normal as before, still perlahan berabis and I couldn't log on to my MSN, meaning to say, masih ada problem. I can feel esiput ani rusak lagi maybe karang lapas ku post ani or midnite karang, not so sure, it is soo unpredictable.

Anyways, aku kan berceta sal esiput lagi nie. Tadi petang i wasn't so happy with the Telbru brunet call center, 121 or 113 sama saja tu. I've been trying to call durang since Thursday tapi masih inda dapat, everytime ku dial 121, operator jawab. "Selamat mengunakan pusat pemudulian pelanggan telekom Brunei, untuk bahasa melayu tekan 1, for english press 2. Untuk aduan dan pertanyaan, tekan 1, bla bla bla.." afal ku sudah nie durang punya operator machine ah.Apa inda, kan hari-hari 24/7 ku cuba call durang tapi nda pandai dapat get thru arah brunet technician. I was so pissed berabis sampai ku call operator bahagian pertanyaan numbur, then ku tanya if drg can give me direct number ke espeed technician sal nda ku dpt get thru arah durang. Then this nice and friendly lady help me in a professional way, ia minta my number and will get the person to call me ASAP. Dalam 10mins then the espeed technician called me and I asked them apa masalah banar with espeed ani sampai 2-3 hari inda dapat di gunakan. She told me espeed masa ani faced MAJOR problems (durang pun inda tau apa and what cause the problems atu). The technician kerja 24/7 trying to solve the problems masa ani and they don't know bila espeed ani balik to normal. She asked me berapa numbur espeed ku and they will try to solve the problems lah especially arah my espeed ani but no promises katanya. Yatah kali ni ku dapat online ah.. ekekeke..

Hampa ku pulang tu dengar penjelasan durang ah but what to do, sabar saja. Now i still couldn't log on to my MSN and only certain sites saja ku dapat surf, which is sucks. oh well, what to do, we just have to wait till they can solve the problems ASAP. Like i said, its not worth it kan complain saja pasal Telbru or espeed, they will always be the same. *smiles*

No comments: